JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i am a huge fan of Justified on FX and in the show Raylan has a great holster. It's the Bianchi Special Agent holster for his glock 21 but I already got plenty of holsters for my g21 so i decided to get one for my Beretta instead. Here's a quick review of it:
Good:
*The leather is thick and the grain is beautiful IMO
*The feel is great too if you're not looking for a concealment holster. It's a paddle holster that rides high on the hip.
*The stitching is solid
4671add7.jpg
6f1f8b5d.jpg

Bad:
Bianchi claimed that this was designed for the beretta 92fs and it's even marked so on the holster itself... a2b39737.jpg
It's actually more for the Taurus variant (pt-92) than it's for the beretta 92. If you look at the where the leather is raised on the thumb break you'll noticed that my slide safety is not aligned with it. This had me confused until i realized that it's actually molded to the frame safety of the Taurus instead. The biggest difference between the beretta and taurus model is the frame safety and Taurus was what bianchi molded their beretta holster for. :huh:
04722a32.jpg
b4d36a40.jpg
Overall it's an awesome holster and it's serves the need that i had but why the big mess up with the molding Bianchi?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads