JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wood and black 10-22 $169.97

Hamms beer $14.99 30 pack

Fed Premium 17hmr$9.97

American Eagle 400 rnd. 22 $14.90

American Eagle 200 rnd. 5.56 $59.89

15% off Bushnell, tasco, and Simmons Optics

I love this place!:s0155:

The smile on your face when all that is gone.......PRICELESS.

THe add is good now, it comes out in the paper on Thursday but I don't get the Oregonian and they deliver This Week magazine to us non subscribers on Tuesday.Had to give up the tobbaco so I only get the AF! I would however like to change the T to P for pizza!

Last Edited:
I grew up with Dads buckhorn, don't think it ever got me drunk. I keep my beer in the garage with my empty cans to return. I go to take some back and notice 6 cans with about a 1" hole cut in the bottom and the pop tops pulled. I asked my son about it and he says "that's the only way we can stand to drink yoyr Hamms"!! I guess it's just my breath blowing back in my face!!

yeah, since discovering there was a bi-mart only about 10 minutes away, my girlfriend and i have spent alot on items that were unbeatabley priced. including one of them nice wood-stock 10/22s!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top