JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remington 870 Express shotguns chose from 12 guage 3" wood or synthetic w28" barrels or 20 guage w/ 21" or 28" barrels $289.89
Chose from 12 guage 3 1/2" wood or synthetic or self defense model with18 1/2" barrel $319.89

American Eagle 223 ammo 20 cnt. 55 grn. $7.99

Remington heavy game loads 12 or 20 guage 25 cnt. $8.97

All 9mm, .25, .32, .357, .38, .40, .44, and .45 cal. handgun ammo $2.00 off

Peters by Remington ammo .22LR ammo $15.97

All CCI and Winchester pistol and rifle reloading primers $2.89 per box.

All reloading powder and bullets $2.00 off.

Van Camps pork and beans or Libbys vienna sausage 2 for $1.00:s0155:

ive been waiting for the powder sale, but only 2 bucks now, used to be like 20% i think. still ok for the powder, but i was looking forward to getting some smk's for a good price

ive been waiting for the powder sale, but only 2 bucks now, used to be like 20% i think. still ok for the powder, but i was looking forward to getting some smk's for a good price

It's been quite a while since they had powder for 20% off. Been 2 bucks for as long as I remember and 20% on primers

With the price of components I'll be happy to take $2.00 off a box of slugs or a pound of powder heck ya.

My 10/22 isn't all that happy when I try to feed it the Peter's ammo. It prefers the copper washed stuff.

Funny, my Sig and ISSC both function great with the stuff. Much to my surprise. I'll have to pick up a box or two along with some 9mm. Been a while since they've had an ammo sale.

I was at Bi-Mart yesterday by Gresham.

They had XM193 on small metal ammo can. I forgot how much. But if anyone remember, was that a good buy?

My mistake the $159 was for 62 gr, not the 55 gr. And $159 is the same price that Pallmeto is charging (for 62gr green tip w/ammo can) and you save $10 shipping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top