JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ruger 10/22 stainless synthetic $199.97

Butler Creek steel lips mag. 25 rnd. $19.97

All 9mm, .357, .38, .380, .40, .44 and .45 cal. HG ammo $2,00 off.

Savage>17 hmr bolt action STAINLESS HVY. varmint barrel laminated thumbhole stock $319.87

American Eagle 5.56 FMJ 200 rnd.55 grain $59.89

Remington sport loads 12 and 20 guage #8 shot 25 cnt. $4.99

All RCBS reloading supplies 15% off.

All reloading powder and bullets $2.00 off.

All Remington, Winchester andCCI reloading primers 20% off

Carlo Rossi wine 4 liter assorted varieties $8.99 each.
note; When I was in High School this same wine was Red Mountain Brand and was $1.99 a gallon.. The Burgandy is dangerous!

FYI:
I went by three different Bi-Mart stores today, Oregon City, Damascus, and Portland and was told that they had been out of the American Eagle 5.56 FMJ 200 rnd.55 grain $59.89 for at least a week and that Bi-Mart would not be carrying the 200 packs anymore.
Cute considering that flyer just came out the other day.

When people walk in and buy up everything 2-3 stores have in stock this is what happens.

I talking to the gal that manages the store I frequent and she told me she had a guy who would come in and buy 5K small pistol primers every week for a couple months to the point she had no inventory of that brand and size for anyone else.

I tend to buy what I need when I need it. Granted these horders are screwing me a lot of the time. But I manage to spend my little budget and keep busy reloading. Sometimes I just have to work on a different caliber until I can find the supplies I need.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top