JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ruger 10/22 - $179.97
Butler Creek 10/22 25rd mags $12.97
Remington 22 Cyclone ammo $15.97
Remington Game Load Shells $4.99
White Flyer Clay Targets -90 ct - $7.99
Savage .17 rifles - 20% off
Hornady .17 HMR - $9.97

I just bought a 17 at Bi-Mart they said the 20% off was a misprint, and that it was suppost to be $20 off. They said they would honor the 20% off, but I had to ask for it. They said it would ring up full price and and the guy at the gun counter wrote on a piece of paper to take 20% off. I didn't realize it till I got home, I picked up a buch of ammmo and other stuff. The gun rang up WITH the 20% off at $286 ($357 full price) then they took another 20% off that for a total of $228 bucks.

I just bought a 17 at Bi-Mart they said the 20% off was a misprint, and that it was suppost to be $20 off. They said they would honor the 20% off, but I had to ask for it. They said it would ring up full price and and the guy at the gun counter wrote on a piece of paper to take 20% off. I didn't realize it till I got home, I picked up a buch of ammmo and other stuff. The gun rang up WITH the 20% off at $286 ($357 full price) then they took another 20% off that for a total of $228 bucks.

oh, so you got the one with the thumbhole stock? i bought one a year ago on sale for 299. your price is a steal!!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top