JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon City has about a dozen cans left. You can buy two if you want even though the sign says one per customer. I looked at them when I went in to stock up on Sta-bil.

There is a line of people buying the Ruger 10/22 for $169.

The stuff in the Ammo box (420 for $139.97) is .33 cents each. The stuff in the green box (40 for $11 is .27) for that difference I'll go buy my own Ammo box at the next Gun Show and still save money.

Price per thousand
Box O Ammo $332
Green boxes $275

Bimart also has the Savage 17 HMR with a laminated thumbhole stock for $199. A good price. I bought my son a 10/22 a few months back. Had I known the price would have been so good on black friday I would have waited!

I think the difference between the ammo can and the green and white box is: the ammo can is Federal 556 and 62 grain and the white box is Remington 223 55 grain. So there is a reason for the price difference.

Bimart also has the Savage 17 HMR with a laminated thumbhole stock for $199. A good price. I bought my son a 10/22 a few months back. Had I known the price would have been so good on black friday I would have waited!

Sorry all, I went back to buy the 17hmr and it wasn't the thumbhole stock one. It was just the buled bull barrel from savage. The thumhole stock 17HMR was over $300. I'm disappointed!

The stuff in the Ammo box (420 for $139.97) is .33 cents each. The stuff in the green box (40 for $11 is .27) for that difference I'll go buy my own Ammo box at the next Gun Show and still save money.

Price per thousand
Box O Ammo $332
Green boxes $275

You're comparing apples to oranges here. 62 gr FMJ Greentip "Penetrator" core 5.56 -vs- 55 gr MC .223. It's like saying CCI MiniMags @ $4 per 100 ($21 per 525) is a bad deal because you can buy Remington Golden Bullets for $16 for 525.

That's a CRAZY good deal on the Savage, I got mine on a VERY good deal ay $299.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top