JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think their new policy of only allowing you to buy one firearm of each caliber at a time is helping. I'd been looking for a 10/22 for a couple months, but every time BiMart got some, they sold out fast, and the next day there were several "unfired NIB" rifles for $250+ in the classifieds. But after the new policy, I suddenly found one there in stock along with 5 others, like a miracle! So I finally have one in my safe! And even finally found so. 22lr ammo, lol!

Bi Mart in orchards has both in stock as well as of this morning for same price. Or you could believe the hype and pay 3x as much for the same thing from the price gougers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top