JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If its any consolation, the guns displayed on the rack are seldom the one you will actually get. I have bought a couple 10/22's and a Weatherby semi-auto shotgun, and they always went to the back room and brought out a NIB firearm each time, not the one I handled from the rack.

If its any consolation, the guns displayed on the rack are seldom the one you will actually get. I have bought a couple 10/22's and a Weatherby semi-auto shotgun, and they always went to the back room and brought out a NIB firearm each time, not the one I handled from the rack.

My experience as well. However, it is a good idea to check the rifle before leaving the store. I bought a 10/22 there and took it home new in an unopened box. The stock had a gouge in it. I was surprised to say the least, that a gun would have been shipped from the factory like that. Despite the "No Returns" on firearms sign, Bimart took it back and gave me a replacement. It would have been better that I looked at it first before buying.

Thumbs up to Keizer Bi-mart.......every firearm I've bought from them, they instructed me to take them out of the box and inspect ( which I would have done anyway )

I love the Bi-Mart in my neighborhood. No, their people are not gun savy, but they know they're not and they don't pretend to be. They offer great prices, and they are extremely friendly and have always treated me very well.

They're in my neighborhood, they have great prices and they have very friendly people that I would like to keep employed. So even if their price isn't better than some other place (which is hardly ever the case) I still prefer to buy from them whenever buying anything.

I've never had an experience like the one you described. They always handle the guys I've looked at as if they were handling me a large fragile vase. Hopefully the person you dealt with was new or something.

I love my local Bi-Mart. It's only 10 blocks from my house, and everyone working the gun counter is courteous. I bought a scope and some rings, and the employee told me to come back with my rifle so he could mount it and boresight it for free (which I did).

Their gun and ammo prices are some of the lowest around. And they all know how to handle the merchandise (not that it matters what happens to a display gun, since you're actually buying the new-in-box gun in the back room).

The people at my bimart (newberg) are always pretty cool, and know enough about their product to have a decent conversation and give pointers.
It kinda bugs me how they check my ID when I purchase ammo. Cashier checks it, then calls manager to come check it. Ehh. Probably cause I'm 19, but it still is kinda annoying.
One of my most laughable moments was when I purchased my 12ga, and waited for an hour for the back ground check, then once that was all done the lady walked the gun up to the checkstand with me and the lady at the check stand in all seriousness asked... "Did you check his I.D. ?"
I wasn't sure if I should laugh or what, so I didn't say anything. lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they should really have 1-2 dedicated firearms sales associates. It would be perfect for very pro firearm retirees or knowledgeable veterans who didn't BS (I've seen it quite a bit).

Bimart also has great deals on the NEF pardner pumps
(870 clones) say what you will but I made it my mission to put the HD protector model through the ringer these last two years and it keeps on running.

On another note, The beaverton bimart had a fella who walked my purchase to the front that either detested firearms, disliked me or wanted to act tough and quiet to impress the young gal behind the register.. Perhaps all three.. But small things like that could effect their business down the road. To me, I could care less.. But as a business owner I know all too well how a persons personal overall experience can greatly effect your future repeat business.

Albany Bi-mart is also great. Mario is the man in the sporting goods area. Ive waited for him to finish other sales just to buy from him to make sure he gets the credit for another sale.

The Thurston Bi-Mart is great also. They don't pretend to know it all but have a well rounded knowledge of the products they sell. They are always willing to help with what ever they can. As a mater of fact I can't think of one bad instance in any of the Bi-marts I have been in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top