JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, not exactly, but they're only stocking the critical duty right now and they no longer have a SKU for regular .357 in the Hillsboro store....

Yesterday they had .357 critical defense ammo, two boxes. About a month ago they had a boat load of standard .38 and 357..
That was at the hillsboro one. Im quite sure they just ripped the price tag off the shelf..
They'd be fools not to carry .38spl or 357.. Shoot they've got a TON of .40.. Which just happens to be the only common commercial caliber I don't have a pistol for.

All this reminds me I need more. :)

Right, they do have hollow points in, but not regular, and it wasn't for the missing tag on the shelf, i asked, they no longer/don't currently have a SKU for it :(

They did not know when i asked, something about some other 'bulk' boxes as well, i'll probe a little more when i'm there next, i don't have a .357........ yet.

I'm guessing they just can't get any 38/357. It also looks like they can't any 9mm besides the critical defense any more. It seems like the 9mm UMC dried up a month or two ago. I've been going over there at lunch different days in the week and different weekdays trying for 9mm and 22LR for a month now. But as of yet haven't had any luck.

Good point, there wasn't any regular 9 either, nor .22, however, they are still getting .22 in, but someone posts up it's there, and it's gone the same day.

The Wal Mart in Mcminnville today had a limited selection of ammo, but they also had a new glass display with a bunch of various calibers, made by manufacturers i had never heard of. The lady behind the counter said they are doing everything they can to get their hands on all the ammunition they can get their hands on including buying from lesser known manufacturers. Fred meyers that are carrying ammunition have seemed to get more 22 than just about anyone. My father in law got me a couple 1400 round buckets of golden bullets (fred meyer i think)a couple days ago so i'm pretty set with my stock of 22 now. I think he said wal mart had a big selection of pistol ammo and he said they had 50 round boxes of 230 grain .45 for 15.97 which i have never seen that cheap

The Wal Mart in Mcminnville today had a limited selection of ammo, but they also had a new glass display with a bunch of various calibers, made by manufacturers i had never heard of. The lady behind the counter said they are doing everything they can to get their hands on all the ammunition they can get their hands on including buying from lesser known manufacturers. Fred meyers that are carrying ammunition have seemed to get more 22 than just about anyone. My father in law got me a couple 1400 round buckets of golden bullets (fred meyer i think)a couple days ago so i'm pretty set with my stock of 22 now. I think he said wal mart had a big selection of pistol ammo and he said they had 50 round boxes of 230 grain .45 for 15.97 which i have never seen that cheap

What Freds did he go to?

sorry guys, pretty sure he said Oregon City, he said they had probably 4 or 5 buckets left. Newberg said they got 35k rounds on black friday and a week or so ago got another 30k rounds both times gone in 5 hours. Their buckets were 1700 rounds and Oregon City was 1400 rounds

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top