JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all the hate for Dick's, why no hate for Bi-Mart? They've been teetering on the FUDD line forever , but I liked shopping there anyway.
Their new 21 year old policy crosses a line for me. Why keep supporting a virtue signaling corporation?

F off and die Bi-Mart.

You've missed a few threads. I'm too tired to cite them. :rolleyes:

Online is almost always less expensive. I liked shopping there too. Now there's no reason.
Just wait, next up is no "handgun" ammo" or "assault weapon" ammo. You know those evil "military grade" rounds.
They've played their hand. I'll vote with my dollar to put those aholes out of business.

Online is almost always less expensive. I liked shopping there too. Now there's no reason.
Just wait, next up is no "handgun" ammo" or "assault weapon" ammo. You know those evil "military grade" rounds.
They've played their hand. I'll vote with my dollar to put those aholes out of business.

Super

Love the Bi-Mart. It's not the fault of the good people working there. The folks who work the gun counter at my location are always forth coming and dedicated to the customers. I don't agree with the new policy and neither do they but Bi-Mart is not the organization we need to boycott out of existence.
Writing a letter to their corporate would be more beneficial.

Love the Bi-Mart. It's not the fault of the good people working there. The folks who work the gun counter at my location are always forth coming and dedicated to the customers. I don't agree with the new policy and neither do they but Bi-Mart is not the organization we need to boycott out of existence.
Writing a letter to their corporate would be more beneficial.

The gal that manages the gun counter at mine hooked me up with some extra high Ruger rings from a Mini-14 that was on the shelf a few years ago. I was in dire need for my 77/22 WMR and she didn't have to do it. Swapped me out on the spot for the X-tra high stainless rings and threw mine on the 14. Meant a lot to me at the time.

Gotta run by there tomorrow and see what's on sale. I'm over 21, by a ways anyway.

I'm not happy about the 21 plus policy but I will still shop with them. They have things you can't find other places and good deals on ammo a lot of times. Plus it is a nostalgic thing for me, I have been going to Bi-Mart Since I was a little one (I'm 30 now) it brings back a lot of memories from buying fireworks, beef jerky, ammo, guns, camping gear and so much more.

If they start doing anything more drastic then I will be done with them but at the moment I can deal with this even though it pisses me off.

The gal that manages the gun counter at mine hooked me up with some extra high Ruger rings from a Mini-14 that was on the shelf a few years ago. I was in dire need for my 77/22 WMR and she didn't have to do it. Swapped me out on the spot for the X-tra high stainless rings and threw mine on the 14. Meant a lot to me at the time.

Gotta run by there tomorrow and see what's on sale. I'm over 21, by a ways anyway.

I know exactly who you are referring too ;)

I wouldn't call it hate, but I'v gone from going to Bi-Mart at least once a week to not setting foot in their Scappoose store since the policy change. I haven't felt the need to mention it until now, because where I grab toilet paper and coffee on my way from home work is generally of no interest to others.

Last Edited:
I know exactly who you are referring too ;)

Regardless, she got me up and running, and threw in a free bore sight on a scope I didn't buy from her. Top shelf employee that treated me well. Keeps me as a customer. Stuff like that means a lot to me.

What's BiMart? Oh... that place I Don't shop at anymore and refuse to even open their sale booklets anymore.

Thanks for reminding me I need to go down there and cancel my membership .

Ive given it up too.

If they sell us out that fast on this... whats next?

If a man can be sent to fight and maybe die for his country ... he should be able to buy a rifle back home without any PC hassle.
Making it law is one thing... but for a private company who supposedly supports the military and outdoorsmen... this is a massive kick in the balls.

Lets me know right where the company stands when it comes to PC pressure from OUTSIDE their customer base... and right where they stand on on my rights and those of millions of other Americans who cant wait to turn 18 to buy a rifle.

I, myself, bought my first rifle at BiMart when I was 18 and bought a couple more there before I was 21. Decent prices and fair pricing on ammo too. I spent a lot of time and money there when I was a young'n ... seems these days they dont want people like me to buy there, so if I was 18-20yr old me, today? I would not be allowed to buy.

They are shooting themselves in the foot. Been to a BiMart lately? 90% of their customers are drawing social security... The 10% that isnt ? well, guess what department they are shopping in?
Guns and outdoor gear bring young guys into that store... NOT the pharmacy or housewares.
By the time BiMart wants their money, most young people will have moved on to other outlets...

BiMart values liberal ideology more than the future of their business. They certainly value that ideology over doing the right thing.

So, I wont spend a dime there anymore.
There are plenty of other places out there.

In Oregon, kids can get abortions without parental consent, and marijuana is legal. People who sneak into our Country illegally are handed welfare benefits the like of which most people are unaware. But if a 20 year old voting, tax-paying, American citizen (possibly an active member of the military) tries to legally buy a bird gun, or .22lr plinker, a business, like Bi-Mart or any of the other motard businesses, can prescribe the perimeters of that liberty. So the Left must be jumping for joy, because whatever they dictate as "socially illegal" is now the law. We don't need no stinking congress. All we need is a couple stoned journalists and a tv anchor and we can have all kinds of laws. I heard somebody say some leftist group is calling for extermination of gun owners.

Ive given it up too.

If they sell us out that fast on this... whats next?

If a man can be sent to fight and maybe die for his country ... he should be able to buy a rifle back home without any PC hassle.
Making it law is one thing... but for a private company who supposedly supports the military and outdoorsmen... this is a massive kick in the balls.

Lets me know right where the company stands when it comes to PC pressure from OUTSIDE their customer base... and right where they stand on on my rights and those of millions of other Americans who cant wait to turn 18 to buy a rifle.

I, myself, bought my first rifle at BiMart when I was 18 and bought a couple more there before I was 21. Decent prices and fair pricing on ammo too. I spent a lot of time and money there when I was a young'n ... seems these days they dont want people like me to buy there, so if I was 18-20yr old me, today? I would not be allowed to buy.

They are shooting themselves in the foot. Been to a BiMart lately? 90% of their customers are drawing social security... The 10% that isnt ? well, guess what department they are shopping in?
Guns and outdoor gear bring young guys into that store... NOT the pharmacy or housewares.
By the time BiMart wants their money, most young people will have moved on to other outlets...

BiMart values liberal ideology more than the future of their business. They certainly value that ideology over doing the right thing.

So, I wont spend a dime there anymore.
There are plenty of other places out there.
If you put your money where you mouth is, then just write them. Let them know that they are losing a customer due to their political stance. If they don't receive an email backlash from a ton of life long Bi-Mart customers, then they won't have any idea how people are feeling. Venting here won't change a thing. I doubt they stay up late at night wondering what we'rediscussing in NWFA. Ping them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top