JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2075 Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway
Hillsboro, OR 97123
(503) 640-3737
bimart.com‎

Made my first gun purchase in Oregon since moving here after getting out of the Marine Corps, I will say it is a nice fast process. I picked up 2x Ruger 10/22 Takedown and a Stevens Mod 320 12g. Everything was great i filled out the background check and did thumb prints on one application and I had already picked out the 2x Rugers, I told the associate I was going to be pick out 1 more. She without me knowing went ahead and ran the check, then when I picked out the shotgun she asked me for another $5 and to fill out another background check and yet another thumb prints. I was mildly annoyed at this... but, what are you going to do I guess... the thing that really ercked me was that the Sales associate was very short with me and i felt extremely rushed when she was at the desk helping me, and other times when i needed her she just disappeared to the back room or somewhere and every question I asked or my father in-law asked, she acted extremely annoyed.

Overall my experience was Okay... Love the prices.... don't like the staff working the firearms counter

They (all bimarts) need a stationary sportsman employee in the back.
It would be a perfect job for a retirees or outdoor enthusiasts.
Bimart also needs to keep a closer eye on the "popular demand"
About 3-4 years ago I (and I'm sure others) mentioned that they need the 100 round buckshot and other various shotgun load value packs. Also I'd like to see them carry Tula, Brown bear etc ammo for .223 & 7.62x39 as well as .308, 5.45x39 and 7.62x54r..but I think they don't stock foreign manufactured and imported ammo? Also, where are their marlin 795 mags?! They sell the darn rifle, why the heck do they not have/sell the magazines!?
Now I know you can place a special order/request and get it that way, however I'd rather every bimart just carry the above mentioned.

Thanks for your service!!! My experience ...with bimart the last 30 years or so is good customer service. They are employee owned and have some of the best prices for guns and ammo arround! They are Oregon owned and will be there to support you when you need it. I'm an unrelated customer since 1973 (old Puff). Oh, when I was there last week they said Bimart was 3% of Remmington total sales!!! Wow! No wonder they have good deals.

I put up with the service due to the great prices. The service is not overly terrible, just not great. Considering I picked up a
Remington 870 for $239.99 after rebate I can take a little poor service.

Right now I am holding five Bimart rain checks. Three are for sporting goods, two for food. If they are advertising it then stock it! The romance is rapidly going away!

My local Bi-Mart is one of my favorite haunts. They used to have the classic older retired guy in sporting goods but he finally fully retired. Now they have 3 or 4 different people who don't have the experience, but with their prices and their willingness to bend over backwards to help I'll keep going back.

Oh and it isn't WalMart!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads