JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I just got a very similar email from Mr. Frazier as well. Do not hesitate to contact Bi-Mart and let them know what's going on with store employees and their BS.

To those members who were saying earlier I was "full of it", and basically insinuating I was making up this phenomenon that seems to be going on... Well, I would like to think that although I'm not "Mr. Perfect", I've "been around" here long enough to have some sort of "credibility" on this forum... so I'll be nice, because we all need to get united and take a stand... this COULD BE the "Big One" we've all talked about for so long.

I don't believe you're full of it, for what it's worth...

I tend to frequent the Woodburn Bi-Mart at least once or twice a week, and have heard some pretty outlandish comments from time to time regarding impending gun laws, bans, and other idle chatter. Sometimes it's just as bad, if not worse, than your typical gun store diatribe. Most of the guys behind the sporting goods counter are pretty decent, but there have been a few times that left me shaking my head...

I'm glad to hear that Corporate HQ made the right call on this one, and set the record straight. Bi-Mart has always been my favorite store, and will always be my first stop for any hunting, fishing, or reloading equipment. As mentioned by Browncoat, they were nothing but consistent in their dealings during the previous shortages. They will always have my business, as long as they continue to operate with the same integrity they have always shown.

Bi-Mart is a pretty good place to buy long guns and shooting supplies. When I am looking for something they are my first stop. If Bi-Mart has it, I get it then as I have never seen a lower price elsewhere for similar items. The local Bi-Mart said they have more Mini14/30s on the way when I was in there Sunday.

I sent an email in to Bi-mart and the reply is more are on the way.

Just called Bimart #622 in Oregon City...."hunting" told me they do not sell Mini-14 rifles anymore and don't have any..

I asked "Do you not have any more or are you not selling them any more...???"

She replied " We were told we can't get them any longer and are not selling them now"...

Called on 12-27-12 at 3:50PM

Management or Corporate needs to get their bubblegum together....

Talked to the Aloha store theother day, they said they just sold out of them is all.

This COULD be what corporate told everyone to tell customers to prevent blowback.
Honestly with how legislature and political savvy we all are, I think guys like us saw the writing on the wall and went out and got what we could before corporate could even act.
What leads me to think this is the aloha bimart still had about two mini 14 mags still on the wall and about 2 dozen of the crap tactic hot lips mags as well as one bushmaster AR mag.

This was monday.
Just my .02

I stopped by the Woodburn store last night, and was told that only the collapsible stock version was being discontinued. The synthetic stock and wood stock versions were currently out of stock, but would still be available.

I'm still curious to hear what Corporate's final say is, and whether they will continue to support their earlier stance. I certainly hope they do not cave in to the media hype.

Let's get down to the Rat Killing.
The mini 14 is 1980 dudes.
Let it ride.
There lame guns...

Yeah. That's why Ruger continues to sell all that they can make.

1980? Heck, a 1911 is older than that and is still one of the hottest selling pistol platforms on the market.

AR15 was developed on the very late 1950s.

The only thing lame here is your response.

I hope that Bi-Mart continues to stock the Mini14. I don't think anyone anticipated the surge in gun sales in the last couple of weeks.

Comparing a 1911 to a mini 14, is like comparing a turd to a diamond.
So go ahead and grab your OP cord shorts and thongs, and hit the beach MAGNUM.

I have a 14 that shoots as well as many of the 15's I have, she could hit the middle finger, at 200 meters that you just flew at another member of this site who I am pretty damned sure has far more experience than you at firearms junior. Say what you want about the "old" minis, but the ones I've owned or shot were rock solid reliable and functioned flawlessly.

Now back to the playpen with you, you'll learn.;)

Today at Forest Grove Bi-mart, chick and dude behind the counter told me they no longer sell mini14 rifles and proceeded to tell me to fill out a comment card and send it to corporate. Bought 2 boxes of 9mm jhp, filled out comment card and decided I will no longer do business with Bi-mart....

Did you read the thread? Did you see the letter posted from the General merchandise Manager? He said they stopped selling one model of the Mini-14 because it is no longer available but will continue to sell the other two models Bi-Mart carries.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top