JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Never have seen an AR-15 at a Bi-Mart (Been shopping there for decades), I'm doubtful that they have stopped selling Minis but I will ask at my local store. I'd just like to remind everyone that Bi-Mart didn't participate in ammo price gouging a few years ago. Respect.

Does Bi-mart carry mini-thirtys? I've decided that's what I want to buy, but the local store seemed to imply they only had mini-14's.

Asked at our Bi Mart today, known the gal that works the Sporting goods counter for over 25 years....she said no there has not been any memo like that and they have lots of mini's, 10/22, mags coming into the warehouse all due in on Dec 26 th

I was in the Forest Grove Bi Mart about an hour ago. No Mini 14's on the shelf and the smart *** clerk told me they were not selling them any more. I then asked about .223 ammo and they said they might have some. I said either you do or you don't. They had some, limit of 4 boxes per customer. Not out on the shelf. Both clerks gave me attitude when I asked for 4 boxes. I suspect they were holding back for friends. This is a store where I spend a lot of money of fishing and hunting, supplies, dog food and everything else. I am going to e mail Bi Mart, more about the clerks attitude and comments to me rather than their decision not to sell Mini 14's Must be a caliber thing?

They are a private company and can do what they want to . But when clerks start getting attitude with long time customers, then we have to talk. Just because I was buying .223 ammo ?

Here is an email that JUST received from Bi-Mart;

Dear Mr. *** ,

While it is true that we removed a sign for a particular model of Mini 14 that is currently unavailable we still stock two other versions and plan on continuing to do so. I realize that the stores' shelves currently look bare but this is a result of demand and we are working hard to restock as soon as possible. Hopefully this clarifies the situation.

Thank you,

Jim

Jim Frazier
General Merchandise Manager
The Bi-Mart Corporation
[email protected]

Dear Mr. *** ,

While it is true that we removed a sign for a particular model of Mini 14 that is currently unavailable we still stock two other versions and plan on continuing to do so. I realize that the stores’ shelves currently look bare but this is a result of demand and we are working hard to restock as soon as possible. Hopefully this clarifies the situation.

Thank you,

Jim

Jim Frazier
The Bi-Mart Corporation
[email protected]

Awesome news! Looks like its all been a misunderstanding. Thanks for writing and posting. Bi-Mart is an Oregon staple for me.

Maybe Mr. Frazier should get all his store managers and clerks on the same page as to what policy is now and going forward. Really cannot be that hard i the internet / e mail days.

Only thing they were doing was limiting 5.56 for 4 boxes.

Exactly what they said at the Damascus Bi-Mart a couple days ago. "Got to save a few for everyone else, or they'd all be gone already" was what the clerk said. They didn't have any .223 at that point, just PMC 5.56.

Maybe Mr. Frazier should get all his store managers and clerks on the same page as to what policy is now and going forward. Really cannot be that hard i the internet / e mail days.

That would be good. I was in the Halsey store and asked the clerk about the minis and he said he could not comment WTF kind of answer is that?

The Ace Hardware in Silverton had a surprisingly good selection of ammo today...except for .223- completely sold out in all brands and quantity

I was in the Forest Grove Bi Mart about an hour ago. No Mini 14's on the shelf and the smart *** clerk told me they were not selling them any more. I then asked about .223 ammo and they said they might have some. I said either you do or you don't. They had some, limit of 4 boxes per customer. Not out on the shelf. Both clerks gave me attitude when I asked for 4 boxes. I suspect they were holding back for friends. This is a store where I spend a lot of money of fishing and hunting, supplies, dog food and everything else. I am going to e mail Bi Mart, more about the clerks attitude and comments to me rather than their decision not to sell Mini 14's Must be a caliber thing?

They are a private company and can do what they want to . But when clerks start getting attitude with long time customers, then we have to talk. Just because I was buying .223 ammo ?

Dear Mr. *** ,

While it is true that we removed a sign for a particular model of Mini 14 that is currently unavailable we still stock two other versions and plan on continuing to do so. I realize that the stores’ shelves currently look bare but this is a result of demand and we are working hard to restock as soon as possible. Hopefully this clarifies the situation.

Thank you,

Jim

Jim Frazier
The Bi-Mart Corporation
[email protected]

I just got a very similar email from Mr. Frazier as well. Do not hesitate to contact Bi-Mart and let them know what's going on with store employees and their BS.

To those members who were saying earlier I was "full of it", and basically insinuating I was making up this phenomenon that seems to be going on... Well, I would like to think that although I'm not "Mr. Perfect", I've "been around" here long enough to have some sort of "credibility" on this forum... so I'll be nice, because we all need to get united and take a stand... this COULD BE the "Big One" we've all talked about for so long.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top