JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I was just in my local Bi-Mart a couple hours ago to pick up a couple 500rnd. boxes of .22LR, and of course noticed all the 9mm, .40S&W, .45ACP, .223, etc. was cleaned out. There was still some .22LR left so I got what I came for, but I overheard another customer ask the guy behind the gun counter where all the "range guns" were, and the reply was, "because of the actions of the last couple individuals, Bi-Mart has pulled and will no longer sell Mini's, AR's, and "high capaicty" magazines.

I couldn't help it so I asked him, "if'n I was to take that lever gun up there and shoot a bunch of people with it, would they be any less dead?" I then said, "that's like making it harder for everyone else to buy a car because of drunk drivers". He shrugged and said that's the decision from corporate HQ. He was irritated by my comments, but I think that's because he's getting abused by less than civil customers over it. He's always been totally cool and jovial in with me in the past... I told him it wasn't anything directed at him personally.

Funny thing is, (I forgot to mention this) is I showed the clerk the photos below (stored on my smart phone), and told him, "they are the same exact gun... is one more deadly than the other? Yet look at your racks... full of 10/22's"

10-22.jpg

10-22Archangel.jpg

I don't they ever sold hi cap mags for anything other than a .22 and i have never seen a ar15 there so i think the clerk or you are full of Baloney. they are probably just sold out like everyone else.

When I went in to my local BI Mart yesterday there weren't any Minis on the shelves either, but I chucked it up to them being all sold out. I have never seen an AR for sale at any Bi Mart that I have ever been into.

I don't they ever sold hi cap mags for anything other than a .22 and i have never seen a ar15 there so i think the clerk or you are full of Baloney. they are probably just sold out like everyone else.

I have never seen an AR at Bi-Mart ever, however I have seen other hi-cap magazines there. I went yesterday and it was business as usual. Of course they were all out of magazines just like everywhere else. I am reserving judgment until I hear this backed by someone else. Please understand I am not calling the OP out. I just firmly believe in "trust but verify."

Exactly. I went to GunBroker in Tigard yesterday and they had zero semi-auto rifles and only a few pistols. Are they SOLD OUT or are they no longer sailing them because of some politically motivated expression? BTW, Gunbroker had line waiting to purchase what little they did have left.

I went into the Monmouth Bi-Mart Wed. of this week and picked up a 10/22 and a Hot Lips Mag. Someone was asking about Mini's and was told they had three left, the manager then came up and told the clerk they had just got an e-mail from the Corporate Office and were told No More Mini 14's.
I have to agree with eldbillbo on the AR's and high cap mags, I have never seen either one in a Bi-Mart store.

I've seen high capacity magazines before at the Sandy Bi-mart. You all probably looked right past them as the price tag was $20 a magazine at the time they had them! Who knew that would turn into a fair deal!

Here's a pic of a BX-25 I took for my wife as a hint of a Christmas gift (boy I hope she took the hint). Anyway, on the left side you can see an polymer AR magazine of some sort. It's hard to tell I know, I got as close as I could to avoid confusion. This was taken at a Bi-Mart, before the last bit of crazy.

Mag%2520bi%2520mart.jpg

Yeah, that's a PMAG to the left of it.

Sad news.

What's really sad is I almost bought two of them. Then I thought, "nah, nothing is going to happen for awhile," a day later they were gone, along with all the other 20-30 round magazines they had.

They won't know you did that. I think it would be more productive to call/write corporate headquarters and let them know that you are disappointed with their decision.

This is VERY important!! Simply not shopping there may make you feel like you're making a difference, but a store isn't going to notice one bit. You have to write them and tell them why you've stopped shopping there.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

By Mail:

Bi-Mart Customer Feedback
220 South Seneca
Eugene, OR 97402

By Phone:
541-344-0681

By Email:
[email protected]

I just wrote them and let them know why I was cancelling my membership and that I will be encouraging all my friends and extended family to do the same!

Won't ever buy from Bi-Mart ever again... By not selling these products they once promoted, they are contributing to the destruction of our freedoms.. Sad state of affairs.. Everyone is bowing to the pressure of the liberal gun grabbers.. Maybe Bi-Mart can stop selling alcohol considering more people have probably died as a result of the booze sold from Bi-Mart than from the ARs and Mini 14s they have sold.

I will also cancel my Bi-Mart membership.. I just extended my NRA membership and encourage others to do the same.

I'm not sure I believe this story. I was just at the Bi-Mart on Powell 30 minutes ago and a customer was buying a Mini-14, the last one in stock.

Or maybe that store forgot to read the memo.

Never seen an AR at Bi-mart and yesterday there was a nice stainless Mini-14 for $670 so unless its changed since then they still have 'em here anyway.

Not sure I believe this either as I was there today and last one was being sold and another on the shelf. I will ask my friend that works there if this is true.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads