JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at Beaverton this afternoon. All they had was some 17 Horner and 17 hmr. They did have a sign just inside the entrance stating what ammo they had though. Nice that they try to save you a trip back there.

The shipment I seen was pretty decent. At 2 boxes per person, should last until they close, im guessing. I was there at 11am and they were just filling the shelves. It was comical to see all the people buying just to buy. The manager kept yelling," 6 feet people, 6 feet." It was kinda funny, made me laugh a little. I felt like I was on the floor of the NYSE.lol
Good times.

IDK, I feel like this would all stop if people took off a month of buying, I feel like most of us have some supply... if we keep the constant buying, the price won't go down...

Just went OC bimart. They had a lot of 40 cal ammo of various brands. A little 22lr left, some 308 federal, and a couple boxes of 45 auto left.

Fisherman's had some 223 pmc bronze but only 1 box allowed. Not worth the drive.

Big shipments already happen at Aloha Bimart on Monday. Both Beaverton and Tigard had their huge shipment on Tuesday. Beaverton got another huge batch on Wednesday.

Cabela's had a bunch on Tue & Wed morning. Only the first 10-15 people in the line of 25+ probably got it from the 5 box limit.

In three days time, I scored 1700 rounds of 9mm. No, I'm not reselling them..... yet.

In The Dalles I was told they had a line out the door this morning, which means someone has better intel than I do. They were cleaned out by the time I got there after work.
Ammo day used to be Wednesday.

IDK, I feel like this would all stop if people took off a month of buying, I feel like most of us have some supply... if we keep the constant buying, the price won't go down...
No way. People are going to be on the hunt for ammunition for a long damn time. Too many new shooters for this to slow down. If anything it's gonna get worse when they wind up the next SSRI drug addled shooter and do what they do.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top