JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a copy of the coming ad for Bi-Mart. In it, they are selling the following:

"ALL Remington and Savage center fire rifles, and, ALL Remington, Benelli and Stoeger shotguns are $50 off!"

This seems like a tremendous savings if any of you have need for any of these products.

They are also offering discounts on some of their ammunition. Check it out!

I went to the Bimart in Molalla for the first time today and was floored by there powder selection! Will be heading back when i get my reloading stuff set up in the garage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I grabbed one when i went in. You should be able to see it with this link I am posting from my phone so it may or may not work.

<broken link removed>

I just realize that is the coupon book not the weekly sorry

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

this is where some of my "pet- peeves" come into play....guy had a ruger 10/22 on mkt ....ad stated, all stock, wood/blue .. low rnd cnt. comes w/ 2 mags 300.00 . so i send him an ad from bi-mart from about a month ago, that showed 10/22 blue/wood on sale for 169 or 79 can't recall ! he comes back w/the answer of "oh, thats a bi-mart gun"..they,re cheaper ! my reply was, they don't show a "import" mrkg. on them so how can they be different ? i asked him if ruger made special guns just for bi-mart(no reply) i'v also heard it from OP the bi-mart guns are different.... i'm calling "BS" here guys, the guns arn't different.....but the prices sure are !! couple yrs. ago "BIG FIVE" pulled a good one, you could buy a mossin for 59.95 & upper graded was 69.95.....now tell me the russians made those special for "BIG FIVE"...it had the other big sellers w/egg on their faces......but it also made them drop prices !! bi-mart here in prineville will always get my business !!

just some thoughts....steven

I've been buying guns at BiMart for more than 40 years. My dad did same before that. From the days when BiMart DID sell handguns, I still have a sweet S&W model 48 (.22 WMR) that my Dad bought there in 1960. I have nice HS Victor that I bought from BiMart in 1972, and a Colt Gold Cup Series 70 that my wife bought for me there for Christmas 1973. (After I took her down and pointed it out in the display.) Even in those days, gems like those three were not often seen in the display case, and they sold pretty fast. I recall that the S&W Model 48 was only $129, but that was a lot for my Dad who was just a working stiff. That was the only nice pistol he ever owned.

Now, I like their frequent $2.00 off any powder, or off any 1,000 primers. I never see better prices than those, even at the deepest internet discounters.

I try to shop BiMart for household goods as well, in appreciation for their support in Sporting Goods. Its a lot nicer place to shop than China-Mart, even if prices are a few dimes higher.

in order to answer some of your question on where bi-mart buys their guns.........
corporate= buys the guns from factory...they order mostly what is in the demand sales bracket.....volume gets them awesome prices
"acu sports" & "all sports" is their second suppliers, and if you want to order a gun, they will check corp. first, then outlying bi-mart stores .... then they go to second suppliers, but if you don't see it on the shelf .... rule of thumb, is they have to order it .

hope this helps a little.....steven

I went to all the other big gun stores in Bend yesterday, excluding pawn shops and Lost Creek (because they are closed mondays). Not only did I stand at the counter for 15 minutes at Wholesale Sports without a single nod from an employee, but they were all selling the same guns from bi-mart for $100 to $150 more than bi-mart had them for. They had a huge selection but they were all very expensive compared to bi-mart. And bi-mart was infinitely more helpful. I will be heading down there today to buy my new rifle and some accessories and ammo.

<3 my local bi-mart. I can now say with authority they have THE best prices on new rifles anywhere around here.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top