JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Call / go-to Bi-mart NOW!

Corvallis has a ton, Tualatin has ~20 boxes as of 1 hr ago. Corvallis will limit you to 4 bxs, manager at tigard on 99 will let you get 4, walk out of the store and come back in for 4 more.

$12.97 for 115gr Remington UMC

FYI They had 223 this am but that got sold out. One guy got a $475 ticket for speeding in a school zone according to the woman working the counter he was in such a rush...

Last Edited:
.......One guy got a $475 ticket for speeding in a school zone according to the woman working the counter he was in such a rush...

Now that is some expensive ammo.

FWIW Junction City had 9mm and .223 in stock this morning. I picked up 20 boxes of 9mm. Same price $12.97.

While low or out it is good to see Bi-Mart maintaining price integrity. While I can appreciate the smaller shops not having the buying power primers and powder pushing 70 + % of what they should be is not right. (referencing a previous post about someone in Tillamook) I'll be he is well stocked. Probably had it tucked away all along and loaded his shelves for what he believes is the high water mark.

While low or out it is good to see Bi-Mart maintaining price integrity. While I can appreciate the smaller shops not having the buying power primers and powder pushing 70 + % of what they should be is not right. (referencing a previous post about someone in Tillamook) I'll be he is well stocked. Probably had it tucked away all along and loaded his shelves for what he believes is the high water mark.

Tillamook= high water mark, now that's funny right there:s0112:

I was in Stayton yesterday and Bi-mart had JUST put ammo on the shelf....I didn't need any but it was good to see...I guess Wholesale is still bare according to my neighbor so I ain't going to waste a trip down there

Bi-mart in GP has ton of 9mm, 45 and 223. I was going to pick up some but the wife said leave it for other that need them during hard time. They have few boxes of 22 available.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top