JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love seeing the shelves well stocked again, and they've finally stopped keeping the .22 ammo behind the counter! I had wondered if we would ever see those days again...

Here's what my local Bi-Mart looked like this weekend:
IMG_20190115_184601.jpg

It's so beautiful it almost brings a tear to my eye... :D

How times and prices have changed. One year ago I posted here about the same ammo on sale on line for $20.00 a box and it was a great deal. I bought 5 of them, the limit allowed. Great to see ammo prices coming back to earth.

I "hope" this time more shooters will not soon forget the last great panic. So many seem to have very short memories. I used to sit on around 10K. After that last panic I doubled that. I suspect many will burn up what they have and start going to the store as needed. Next panic they will of course be mad. Stuff is cheap and can outlive the shooter. Put some aside until you are sitting on enough to make it through the next panic shortage.

You are right. 3-5 years ago it was 60 a box if you could even find any for sale. If you don't stock up now for 12 a box, you will be kicking yourself in the butt later.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top