Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Bi-Mart Federal Auto Match .22lr

ConcernedCitizen

Reactions
My son is burning through these like crazy with his new S&W 15-22.
I think I have 5000 in reserve. He's shot 1000 since Christmas.
@LSWC

If you don't have one already, I suggest you get your son a McFadden Lightnin' Grip Loader!

Lightnin' Grip Loader

You'll also need the M&P15-22 adapter, but with this thing you can load mags almost as fast as you can empty them!

Hawaiian

Reactions
How times and prices have changed. One year ago I posted here about the same ammo on sale on line for $20.00 a box and it was a great deal. I bought 5 of them, the limit allowed. Great to see ammo prices coming back to earth.

Alexx1401

Reactions
I "hope" this time more shooters will not soon forget the last great panic. So many seem to have very short memories. I used to sit on around 10K. After that last panic I doubled that. I suspect many will burn up what they have and start going to the store as needed. Next panic they will of course be mad. Stuff is cheap and can outlive the shooter. Put some aside until you are sitting on enough to make it through the next panic shortage.

Hawaiian

Reactions
You are right. 3-5 years ago it was 60 a box if you could even find any for sale. If you don't stock up now for 12 a box, you will be kicking yourself in the butt later.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online