JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
walmart is at $18 per 50rnds or $32 for 100rnds packs. this is 230gr winchester FMJ. Thats all I buy... And sportsman warehouse up her in salem has 50rnd packs of Fiochi .223 55gr fmj for $18, before that I was buying the 100rnd packs of .223 at walmart for $40. Best deals I know of right there....

also have seen the Xtac M855 64gr steel penatrator made by UMC go for $6 per 20rnds at CNS firearms in Albany. Going online rate for that stuff is 6 and sum change plus shipping. Thats $30 per 100rnds of the good ammo, wish they had more right now. palmetto state armory and cheaper than dirt has it though

walmart is at $18 per 50rnds or $32 for 100rnds packs. this is 230gr winchester FMJ. Thats all I buy... And sportsman warehouse up her in salem has 50rnd packs of Fiochi .223 55gr fmj for $18, before that I was buying the 100rnd packs of .223 at walmart for $40. Best deals I know of right there....

also have seen the Xtac M855 64gr steel penatrator made by UMC go for $6 per 20rnds at CNS firearms in Albany. Going online rate for that stuff is 6 and sum change plus shipping. Thats $30 per 100rnds of the good ammo, wish they had more right now. palmetto state armory and cheaper than dirt has it though

I was at Wal-Mart a few weeks back and they did have 100rd packs of WWB 9mm for $23. I'll need to stop in again, I can't find ammo cheaper anywhere else.

RallySoob,
check out NWAmmosupply over by the airport. He is selling PMC 223 at about 32c a round when you buy buy the box or 30c a round when by the case.

Thanks for the tip about Walmart. That said, I'd rather support Bi-mart (an ORegon business) even if they're a couple more bucks. I mean, I could buy rusty eastern bloc or chinese ammo and save some bucks too ;)

Thanks for the tip about Walmart. That said, I'd rather support Bi-mart (an ORegon business) even if they're a couple more bucks. I mean, I could buy rusty eastern bloc or Chinese ammo and save some bucks too ;)
I agree... I love to support local... yes sometimes it costs a few more $$$ but think of what your doing for locals vs buing over seas.... Let the Govt make free trade agreement... but they cant tell me where to spend my $$$. So I don't like NAFTA and CAFTA and all them agreements, so I express my opinion with my pocket book.

I agree... I love to support local... yes sometimes it costs a few more $$$ but think of what your doing for locals vs buing over seas.... Let the Govt make free trade agreement... but they cant tell me where to spend my $$$. So I don't like NAFTA and CAFTA and all them agreements, so I express my opinion with my pocket book.

If we want our economy to recover; we must spend our dollars here in our country and in our community. Although I have bought but 100 rounds at Wal-Mart, every other ammunition purchase I have ever made has been at Bi-Mart. It's walking distance from my front door and they do have sales. Even their regular pricing can be close enough to Wal-Mart. Example: 100 round box of Remington 180gr .40 S&W for just $30. That's an acceptable price to me for an American made product.

Funny story, I noticed on another Hot Deal website some guys raving about the price of UMC ammo of $75 for 9 or maybe 40 cal at some online retailer. either way, I stopped into Bi-mart next trip to town and there reg price was $75... LOL... just sat there at the counter chuckling...

Funny story, I noticed on another Hot Deal website some guys raving about the price of UMC ammo of $75 for 9 or maybe 40 cal at some online retailer. either way, I stopped into Bi-mart next trip to town and there reg price was $75... LOL... just sat there at the counter chuckling...

I was just at Dick's and they do have Remington 9mm 115gr on sale for $12 a box (50ct). They also had a giant box of crappy 45ACP for $65; all lead bullets in variety of casings, some brass, some 'not so brass'.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top