Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bi-Mart Blazer Brass on SALE

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by All2kool, Mar 9, 2011.

1. All2kool

All2kool Portland, OR Active Member

Blazer Brass, .45ACP, 230gr FMJ, 50rd. box - $18.97. At only $.38 a round, that's a good deal.

2. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

wally worlds quite a bit cheaper and thats not on sale

3. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

Last time Blazer Brass was on sale at BiMart I bought 4 boxes. But it was all over the paper. Next time I'll buy sumpin else. WWB beat Blazer all day!

THanks for the info though.

4. All2kool

Call me stupid but is 'Wally Worlds' aka Wal-Mart?

5. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

i would not call you stupid but yes wally world is wal-mart

6. All2kool

Alas, the closest Wal-Mart to me negates the extra $1-$2 I would spend at Bi-Mart, which has most handgun ammo on sale for $2 off per 50 round box. I picked 100 rounds for the 9mm, Remington 124gr FMJ for $12.97 per 50 round box.

7. glockguy

.45 at walmart is 15... at bimart its 20...

8. jvbutter

jvbutter Cornelius, Or Active Member

my WallyWorld is new ( I'm guessing the reason) and so our sporting stocking really bites... barely any ammo, little lone reloading supplies...

9. All2kool

Yeah...I saw that but you get what you pay for and I won't pay for that crappy and dirty TulAmmo. Wal-Mart did have a good price on 9mm WWB 100ct. for only $23.

10. glockguy

Iv had no issue with tula ammo shoots fine for me.

11. All2kool

Shoots fine yes, but I've read numerous reviews, mostly about it being so dirty but still shooting OK. Even the casing leave your hands dirty. I'd rather purchase US made products anyway.

12. CTD1986

CTD1986 Newport New Member

Ill second that All2Kool!

13. RallySoob

RallySoob Salem, OR Active Member

walmart is at $18 per 50rnds or $32 for 100rnds packs. this is 230gr winchester FMJ. Thats all I buy... And sportsman warehouse up her in salem has 50rnd packs of Fiochi .223 55gr fmj for $18, before that I was buying the 100rnd packs of .223 at walmart for $40. Best deals I know of right there....

also have seen the Xtac M855 64gr steel penatrator made by UMC go for $6 per 20rnds at CNS firearms in Albany. Going online rate for that stuff is 6 and sum change plus shipping. Thats $30 per 100rnds of the good ammo, wish they had more right now. palmetto state armory and cheaper than dirt has it though

14. All2kool

I was at Wal-Mart a few weeks back and they did have 100rd packs of WWB 9mm for $23. I'll need to stop in again, I can't find ammo cheaper anywhere else.

15. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

RallySoob,
    check out NWAmmosupply over by the airport. He is selling PMC 223 at about 32c a round when you buy buy the box or 30c a round when by the case.

16. perdurabo

perdurabo Eugene, OR Area New Member

Thanks for the tip about Walmart. That said, I'd rather support Bi-mart (an ORegon business) even if they're a couple more bucks. I mean, I could buy rusty eastern bloc or chinese ammo and save some bucks too ;)

17. jvbutter

I agree... I love to support local... yes sometimes it costs a few more $$$ but think of what your doing for locals vs buing over seas.... Let the Govt make free trade agreement... but they cant tell me where to spend my $$$. So I don't like NAFTA and CAFTA and all them agreements, so I express my opinion with my pocket book.

18. All2kool

If we want our economy to recover; we must spend our dollars here in our country and in our community. Although I have bought but 100 rounds at Wal-Mart, every other ammunition purchase I have ever made has been at Bi-Mart. It's walking distance from my front door and they do have sales. Even their regular pricing can be close enough to Wal-Mart. Example: 100 round box of Remington 180gr .40 S&W for just $30. That's an acceptable price to me for an American made product.

19. jvbutter

Funny story, I noticed on another Hot Deal website some guys raving about the price of UMC ammo of $75 for 9 or maybe 40 cal at some online retailer. either way, I stopped into Bi-mart next trip to town and there reg price was $75... LOL... just sat there at the counter chuckling...

20. All2kool

I was just at Dick's and they do have Remington 9mm 115gr on sale for $12 a box (50ct). They also had a giant box of crappy 45ACP for $65; all lead bullets in variety of casings, some brass, some 'not so brass'.