JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spoke to one of our members recently who works at bi-mart about ammo prices. He said they are paying about the same price that they were selling it for recently. I bought .17hmr and .22 mag for around $13 not long ago and today it's over $17.

I spoke to one of our members recently who works at bi-mart about ammo prices. He said they are paying about the same price that they were selling it for recently. I bought .17hmr and .22 mag for around $13 not long ago and today it's over $17.
In a world where it's hard to believe anything. I believe in Bi-Mart! Bi-Mart is my hero and has my vote!

Example - Last month, I bought, from Bi-Mart, a BNIB G20 for $579.00

Last Edited:
After Sandy Hook I was one of the 9AM faithful fogging up the door glass at Bi-Mart with a handful of Boomers to get our daily allotment.

Heh! I tried that about 10 months ago on ammo Thursday at my BiMart
Went there at 8 in the morning to beat the rush only to find 60 or so people already in line.I went and got breakfast instead.

So we don't hate Bi-Mart anymore for not selling guns to 18-20 year olds?

Fickle crowd us gun folks. Sprinkle us with cheap ammo while we wait obediently in line and all is forgiven I guess?

Anyone need 40s&w? I have FMJ and Defense. Feel free to PM me. Fair price. Thanks.
Not a huge draw for 40S&W as the great purge of the past 10 years has flooded the private market. But feel free to follow forum rules and post a WTS or WTT ammo listing in the classified section vs. inserting a shameless plug here. :D

Have you made a formal written complaint to Bi-Mart's corporate office? Or do you only complain about this on pro-gun forums?

I'm not gonna hate on the reliable, pro-gun employees at my local Bi-Mart -- they don't make the policies, and I know they don't enjoy enforcing that particular one. The folks at my Bi-Mart's gun counter are pretty well-informed, all pro-gun, very helpful and provide great customer service.

• Address: 645 Seneca Rd
    Eugene, OR 97402
    United States
    Key People: Marty W. Smith

Email: [email protected]

Fax Number: 541-686-9692

Phone Number: +1 541-344-4161
[h2][/h2]

Fickle crowd us gun folks. Sprinkle us with cheap ammo while we wait obediently in line and all is forgiven I guess?
Not everybody feels that boycotting is the the fix-all. Seems all the internet bi+c#ing and boycotting has solved nothing. So if I want to buy ammo from Dick's or the Mart's so be it. :rolleyes:

Feel free to hate whoever you want.
They made a business decision because on an uncertain legislative environment and a desire to not fight spurious lawsuits from anti gun organizations.
I'll add that they also made a business decision to not jack up gun and ammo prices like everyone else did this past year.

I'm curious. How much money would you be willing to donate to BiMart to help them fight off a cease and desist order from the Washington or Oregon Dept. of Justice?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads