JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw a bunch of 223 ammo at bimart a week or two ago but it was $12 per 20ct box. Hoarders stack it deep when it's cheap but $12 ain't cheap
Cheap is a relative term. BiMart has consistently had the best prices on ammo throughout the Covid debacle. Go to your local gun or sporting goods store and check out their prices if they even have any in stock.
Folks sitting on 10 or 20K of .223/5.56, can take a wait and see if prices drop attitude, but for the millions of new gun owners out there, $12- $13/ box is the cheapest they've ever seen it.

The last time I bought "store bought ammo" it was from Bi-Mart. I still shop and stop by their ammo counter. Haven't seen anything that I needed. Oh well.....but, I'm glad to hear that things are getting better.

Not mentioning....... Joe and his Russian ammo ban.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Does BiMart ever have 380 on the shelves?
I bought a little 380acp about 2 months ago & haven't tried it out as I can't find any boolits for less than $1 per. I refuse to pay that ! I'd gladly trade a box of 9mm for some 380 !

I go to BiMart about once a week for a variety of things. Last two trips I have seen 223/22/17 HMR/ shotgun and other ammo for sale. I don't buy ... just observe. So are the hoarders asleep now or maybe just had their fill now?
I refuse to pay a little over 35 cents a round for .17HMR. Coastal Farm has a ton of ammo at high prices.

Ammo seems to be making a slight comeback, I didn't realize how much I had hoarded recently. I kept a "go bag" full of ammo I've been collecting in my jeep, Went to move it yesterday and about crapped my self! I have since removed it from my jeep and now I just keep a few extra loaded mags throughout. People have sticky fingers these days.

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads