JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just went to Bi-Mart and they have a decent sale of ammo right now. Got some 115grain 9mm for 8.97 a box. Lots of brands most of everything is on sale. Also have scoped Remington rifles for $300!

How did you get it for $8.97 a box? The Bi-Mart here, normal price for 9mm is $11.97, and with the $2 off it comes out to be $9.97.

Don't know... I double checked my Receipt and its $8.97 Went back today and bought four more boxes. Only got two yesterday. Don't want to buy them out like some people. They're Lellier & Bellot brand FMJ. Cheap but shoot great in all my 9mm's The were on sale with an extra $2.00 off.
I drove out to Molalla for them. Think they still have six or so boxes left. Plus other brands.

Don't know... I double checked my Receipt and its $8.97 Went back today and bought four more boxes. Only got two yesterday. Don't want to buy them out like some people. They're Lellier & Bellot brand FMJ. Cheap but shoot great in all my 9mm's The were on sale with an extra $2.00 off.
I drove out to Molalla for them. Think they still have six or so boxes left. Plus other brands.

It's actually called Sellier & Bellot. Normal price is 14.97 but they ring up at 8.97. Not sure why there is such a steep discount but i tend not to look at my gift horse in the mouth. The normal remington 115 gr FMJ are 11.97 but on sale for 9.97. I prefer the Sellier and Bellot because...well because they're cheap!

It's actually called Sellier & Bellot. Normal price is 14.97 but they ring up at 8.97. Not sure why there is such a steep discount but i tend not to look at my gift horse in the mouth. The normal remington 115 gr FMJ are 11.97 but on sale for 9.97. I prefer the Sellier and Bellot because...well because they're cheap!

The guy I talked to said they experimented with selling the PMC Bronze and the Sellier & Bellot, and it didn't work out (too hard to unload the more expensive ammo when you have the cheaper stuff readily available), so they are closing it out. When it's gone it's GONE!

The Remington rifle on sale is a 770 I believe in 270, 30-06 and one other caliber.

I always thought it was Sellier & Bellot until recently. My boxes must have a typo as they read Lellier & Bellot... Crazy, maybe that's why they're on sale? :)

The $2 off handgun ammo sale ended last night (01Sep). The S&B 9mm now rings up $1 off at $9.97. There's no limit anymore, I picked up 10 boxes for $99.70, still a good deal considering this is good quality ammo. If the wife hadn't been with me I'd have picked up another 10 boxes. :)

I picked up some Federal 115gr for the same price at Wally World recently and couldn't believe how filthy it was. The Federal brass looked dirty right out of the box.

Last Edited:
This does not exactly qualify as ammo, but I saw the elusive WIN 231 in stock at the Orchards (Vancouver) store today. There were only two pounds, and I thought about buying them, but since I am trying to save money, I only got one. That, and I thought it would be good to save some for someone else.

You're wecome!!!!! :s0114:

I talked with a clerk and she said they were plastic stocks...not polymer and very cheaply made. She said she was embarrassed to sell them.

Yeah, they were definitely "low end" but still, try to find a scoped Remington 30.06 at a gun shop for under $300. Heck, my favorite gun store admits they buy their 10/22's from BiMart because they sell them for less than the gun store can order them from Ruger.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top