JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah but with Walmart just because its on their list/site doesn't mean it's on their truck it's suppose to be but it still can be a hit or miss thing or they don't get the whole order as in site says they are to receive 500 rounds they might only get 100 or maybe nothing and it could be days or weeks before the rest show up.

Yeah but with Walmart just because its on their list/site doesn't mean it's on their truck it's suppose to be but it still can be a hit or miss thing or they don't get the whole order as in site says they are to receive 500 rounds they might only get 100 or maybe nothing and it could be days or weeks before the rest show up.

All I know is that I used the app last week when I was in PDX. It listed both the store on Hwy 99 in Vancouver and 82nd Ave store as having Federal AE .223 in stock. Both stores did @ $8.07 a box. Worked fine for me.

E

I have found ammo at the Salem BiMart the last two weeks. One week I found WWB .40 and the next week I found the same in 9mm. I also found some at the Newberg BiMart this week.I have given up on WalMart, I haven't seen ammo there in forever.

I know some people that work at Walmart and was told the employees are buying up a lot of the ammo before it goes on the shelf.

Sorry to necro this thread, but i bought a little bit of ammo at bi-mart today (all they'd allow me), and it was pretty unclear what their limit actually is. There were no signs, and what we were given by the clerk was 4 boxes of .22lr (200 rounds - my brothers "limit") and 1 box of .40s&w (100 rounds - my "limit"). We were told there was a 200 round limit when my brother got his .22, but a 1 box limit when i got my 100rd box of .40s&w, though they had 250rd boxes of .40s&w that i don't have the $90 for right now. So what have you folks been told in regards to bi-marts ammo purchase limit recently? Is rimfire held to a different limit? Are all "value packs" limited to 1 box per day? Thanks!

They let me get 420 5.56 sealed case, 250 pack 9mm, 2 boxes of cci mini mags, and 250 pack of .45. The clerk told me its limit is per caliber, and that is often specific, usually 1 box however many rounds. Was just my lucky day it was like 3:00.

Yesterday at the Klamath Falls Bi-Mart they had large and small pistol primers. I was only allowed to purchase 1 tray of 100 primers. I completely understand the need for a limit right now, but it seems like 1,000 would be a more reasonable limit. I live exactly 32 miles from the closest Bi-Mart and $3.69 worth of primers does not validate the time or expense in travel.

At the same time, with a 1,000 primer limit, I probably wouldn't have been able to get the 200 that I bought(the Mrs. was with me).

BiMart will let you buy 2 boxes of same caliber ammo a day, so 2 boxes of another caliber u can still buy just not more than 2 of the same. Every week BiMart has been having 9mm at $13 a box of 50, 45acp $16 a box, rarely 10mm $19 a box. In Redmond I found 762x51/308 $17 A box of 20.. it's not getting any cheaper

7yr old thread resurrection! And still reads like it was started yesterday!
It is a great lesson in how these things go. Notice the date that the thread stopped? Did it stop because people were starting to find ammo again? While later the shelves were full again, stuff was on sale every week, NO ONE wanted it. A few were trying even back then to warn people. Another panic shortage will happen, just a matter of when. Well here you go:D:D

It is a great lesson in how these things go. Notice the date that the thread stopped? Did it stop because people were starting to find ammo again? While later the shelves were full again, stuff was on sale every week, NO ONE wanted it. A few were trying even back then to warn people. Another panic shortage will happen, just a matter of when. Well here you go:D:D
Agreed. It just won't be any less expensive than the last time, or the time before that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top