JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a great lesson in how these things go. Notice the date that the thread stopped? Did it stop because people were starting to find ammo again? While later the shelves were full again, stuff was on sale every week, NO ONE wanted it. A few were trying even back then to warn people. Another panic shortage will happen, just a matter of when. Well here you go:D:D

I'm pretty sure the thread stopped because the AWB that was proposed that year was defeated on the 17th of April. The amount of panic buyers after that dropped off considerably with retailers and manufacturers playing catch up. That's why there's only a few posts after April.

BiMart on 185th Aloha today:
45 - $.425/rnd
9mm - $.24/rnd
5.56 - $.46/rnd
IMG_20210118_183111509~2.jpg

I'm pretty sure the thread stopped because the AWB that was proposed that year was defeated on the 17th of April. The amount of panic buyers after that dropped off considerably with retailers and manufacturers playing catch up. That's why there's only a few posts after April.
Anyone who has been shooting for a while has lived through multiple panic shortages. I have lost track of how many I have seen because I learned long before the net came along to not get caught. It's why I can't off the top of my head remember each one and what set them off. Bottom line is every one is the same. Since the net people daily get on line to say the sky is falling, ammo and supplies will never be seen again, it's a conspiracy, blah, blah, blah. Every time they end, shelves fill, stuff is on sale, most go to sleep again. Until something sets off another one and we start all over again as if it never happened before.
This one is the same as all the others before. Daily stories of the sky is falling, we will never see ammo again, blah, blah, blah. This one is less than a year old yet many who should know better act like it's been like this for years. This one too will end, most will go to sleep. :s0092:
One constant? It will not effect me.

Wow, It's really been 7 years since I started this thread, lots have happened since then, circumstances have changed, but the demand for ammo had not changed. This time around the demand had increased exponentially.

Wow, It's really been 7 years since I started this thread, lots have happened since then, circumstances have changed, but the demand for ammo had not changed. This time around the demand had increased exponentially.
Really? Last several cases of 9mm ammo and .22 ammo I bought I ordered in Feb and March last year. Place had piles of it on sale and no one wanted it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top