JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's no bargin. Walmart sells it for just under $25. The 100 federal is just over $21.

I found some PMC 9 at Bimart a while back but they wanted $17 for a box of 50, I had to pass.

Maybe I'm just unlucky but the dozen different Walmart visits I've made in the past 2 years, different states, have resulted in ZERO ammo purchases. Shelves bare of the stuff I want, no .45, .380, .22, .223 or 9mm :(
Maybe I should go out and buy a 17HMR, they always have that lol

That's no bargin. Walmart sells it for just under $25. The 100 federal is just over $21.

I found some PMC 9 at Bimart a while back but they wanted $17 for a box of 50, I had to pass.
It doesn't matter how cheap it is if they don't have it on their shelves. It has been many months since I have seen ammo at WM. I was happy to pick up a box of WWB 9mm at BiMart for $31.97. Maybe a little more expensive but at least it was in stock and that is cheaper than a lot of other people are selling it for.

Stopped by Hillsboro and got a tray of Primers last night :)

I guess the people that are really pissed are the re-sellers... oh well, too bad for them, good for me :s0155:

Sandy Bi-mart is down to selling one tray of primers per day per customer (they actually had some left yesterday). Tuesday it was 1 tray of each type. Not any more. At least I can get primers for now.

Ammo purchases are now 100 rounds per day per customer. Was 100 rounds of each caliber. They are not allowing return same day purchases..

Yeah it looked like they had about 1000 of each pistol primer and rifle primers. I know the limit they put on it some people don't like but at least this way some people are getting some and not just one person buying it up going on craigslist and selling it for boatload of money.

I love bimart.
My buddy was an HR rep there a few years back. There were certain leaders of the company that said with directness, we here at bimart are voting for GW. Lol
Love that attitude in good old EUGENE!

Maybe I'm just unlucky but the dozen different Walmart visits I've made in the past 2 years, different states, have resulted in ZERO ammo purchases. Shelves bare of the stuff I want, no .45, .380, .22, .223 or 9mm :(
Maybe I should go out and buy a 17HMR, they always have that lol

You just gotta be persistent and check regularly (everyday). Their trucks come everyday but it's hit and miss if they are getting any ammo but I find that 1 or 2 days during the week they will have some ammo I'll pick up. Other times they may not get anything or it's ammo that I don't shoot.

I am good on ammo for now. Hopefully things will settle down and I will check the prices next year. I figure it will take at least a year as even when supplies improve, many learned their lesson this time around and will be stocking up before the next panic. Which will come just like it did this time. This is not the first time we have been down this road.

That said, I am happy to hear that Bi-Mart is clamping down on the resellers.

You just gotta be persistent and check regularly (everyday). Their trucks come everyday but it's hit and miss if they are getting any ammo but I find that 1 or 2 days during the week they will have some ammo I'll pick up. Other times they may not get anything or it's ammo that I don't shoot.

I've just been visiting local gun stores and if they have ammo at a reasonable price, I'll buy some. So far I've been getting by OK.

Contacted Walmart and Bi-Mart out near Gresham yesterday - just in case because I was in the area. Both said they were out.

But the promising note was that they'd both had several calibers in stock at various times over the past few weeks. Not good, but certainly better than the typical "haven't seen any for months" routine.

I hit five Bi-Marts within 20 miles of home yesterday and each had a few boxes of something on the shelves for the first time in months. Most had some .45, and a few miscellaneous hunting rifle calibers. Only one had a few boxes of 9mm, I and another guy bought our one box of 100 leaving four on the shelf when I left. I definitely appreciate Bi-Mart's rationing the ammo. At least everyone can get something here and there and it should help put a stop to all of the scalping eventually. I had some pretty entertaining conversations about scalpers with some good guys during my travels yesterday...lol. One of the clerks also told me that a lot of Bi-Mart's available ammo has been going to their new Aberdeen store for it's grand opening, but now that that was over more should be coming to the rest of their stores. I hope it's true. I'm not down to dangerously low levels yet, but I'm sure not able to build up any reserves in this climate.

Newberg BiMart has main Delv. on Mon. and Thur. last week they had 9mm,45acp.556 and 223 plus some 308 and30-30

They didn't bring it out until 2:00pm.BiMart does seem to have the best prices. 9mm 1000 at $229.97, 223 200pk at 76.97

45acp 250pk at 99.97. 45 was 88.97 pre obama pricing.so they only uped it $10.

Newberg BiMart has main Delv. on Mon. and Thur. last week they had 9mm,45acp.556 and 223 plus some 308 and30-30

They didn't bring it out until 2:00pm.BiMart does seem to have the best prices. 9mm 1000 at $229.97, 223 200pk at 76.97

45acp 250pk at 99.97. 45 was 88.97 pre obama pricing.so they only uped it $10.
I was there today and all they had was six boxes of.45
Where are you finding BiMart that is selling more than 100 rounds to a customer?

Just an FYI for you Walmart shoppers. There is a smart phone app that will let you check for stock at individual stores. Beats driving the circuit through four counties to look at empty shelves. ;)

E

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top