JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been looking for the same thing. I've been to a few bimart's, but all I find is the 300rds of Steel Match or what ever it is.

Did you guys see they had AE .223 on sale, but only 3 boxes per customer? I was talking to the guy at the gun counter and asked if I could get more than 3. He wouldn't budge.

woodland guns & ammo recently had a few boxes of 500rds of 223 rem for $189, plus tax. it's not the russian crap, either. it's loaded right out of washougal. i was a bit leery of it at first. the uncertainty went away after firing off 60 rounds without any issues.

they also have 250rd boxes of 9mm for $52.99, plus tax. i was just in there on saturday and saw he had a couple boxes left. he was out of 223, though, and put in another order of the same amount as last time.

as for 5.56, he has (or had) 20rd boxes of 55gr pmc x-tac for $8.99 a box.

I've been looking for the same thing. I've been to a few bimart's, but all I find is the 300rds of Steel Match or what ever it is.

Did you guys see they had AE .223 on sale, but only 3 boxes per customer? I was talking to the guy at the gun counter and asked if I could get more than 3. He wouldn't budge.

I bought 15 boxes of AE .223 from bimart this last Sun. But, I live in Salem and they don't care how many you buy down here. They also have the 5.56 AE as well, but it's more money and I don't care if I shoot .223 or 5.56. If you want something cheaper, but local Tactical ammunition in St. Helens has Bulk 1000 pcs .223 55gr FMJBT "BALL" for $299 and of course you can buy it in 500 pcs for $150. It is reloads, but I have shot their 9mm and .223 brass cased reloads and never had a problem. They also give a LEO and I think a military discount of 5%. I have seen the cans you speak of a few times at the bimart here in salem, but I wasn't interested so I haven't paid much attention to stock.

5.56, he has (or had) 20rd boxes of 55gr pmc x-tac for $8.99 a box.[/QUOTE]

you can get 5.56 pmc x-tac for around $7/box if you shop around. Last bit of that I bought for $6.50/box. But it was in a 1000 round lot.

5.56, he has (or had) 20rd boxes of 55gr pmc x-tac for $8.99 a box.

you can get 5.56 pmc x-tac for around $7/box if you shop around. Last bit of that I bought for $6.50/box. But it was in a 1000 round lot.

i get 20rd boxes of that stuff for $7.99 simply because he (the store owner) is willing to cut me a deal. i don't even ask. he just does it. he doesn't do that for just anybody, though. he doesn't go with lame quantity limits, either. you can buy as much ammo as you want.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top