JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought 14 boxes today. Would have bought more but that's all they had. I believe the democrats in Olympia are going to follow California and make ammo expensive and hard to buy so I'm going to get it while I can.
The rebate is good for up to $500 back.That' over 66 boxes you can get the rebate for.
You don't have to buy it at BiMart to get the rebate.
Federal rebate

Please don't give Bi-Mart any business! They refuse to sell firearms to anyone under 21, including law-abiding adults.

I had a face to face with my local store's manager and told him I'd never shop there again.
If cabelas sells this item they will price match bimart and discount gift cards are running about 15% off right now at raise.com. Can somebody provide a pic of the upc?

I called my 2 local Bi-Marts but of course they were sold out per the sporting goods dept.. So i decided to go there for some other things anyway and low and behold there was a pallet with ammo in one of the isles.Bingo! Found several case of 4 boxes of the 150 count. Bought 6 boxes. Didn't really need it but!!!

You don't need to buy the 150 count boxes as long as they are green tips. You can buy 20 round boxes or a thousand or more. You must buy at least 300 total.
You, actually, can buy M193 or XM855. The 55 grain is a 3c rebate and the 62 is 5c. I saw NO XM855 green tip anywhere on their site. They could have it in the store, though, I guess.The deal is that BiMart has it for about 30 cents a round to begin with. Thats hard to beat and with the rebate no retailer is going to beat that at the present time. Believe me I have searched the internet high and low. The cheapest i found with shipping included and rebate was 27 cents a round from ammoman. Thats for 1000 rounds!

Last Edited:
You, actually, can buy M193 or XM855. The 55 grain is a 3c rebate and the 62 is 5c. I saw NO XM855 green tip anywhere on their site. They could have it in the store, though, I guess.The deal is that BiMart has it for about 30 cents a round to begin with. Thats hard to beat and with the rebate no retailer is going to beat that at the present time. Believe me I have searched the internet high and low. The cheapest i found with shipping included and rebate was 27 cents a round from ammoman. Thats for 1000 rounds!

It's for exclusively XM855. This is right off the Federal rebate website:

Go Green Promotion #: R10175
Claim up to $500 in rebates on 5.56X45MM. Get 5 cents back per round when you buy Federal® American Eagle® 5.56x45mm 62-grain green tip rifle ammunition with manufacturer part number beginning in XM855.
Minimum purchase 300 rounds required. Maximum rebate $500 per person or household.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top