JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look at this week's circular for Bi-mart starting today January 19th. They're advertising $20 off their already low priced blued Ruger 10/22 with wood stock. I picked one up today for $179.97 (not including the $10 commie fee).

Now you need a deal on some 22LR ammo.

Cabela's has Federal Bulk .22 Long Rifle Ammunition
Loaded with 36-gr. copper-plated hollow-point bullets
Capable of muzzle velocity up to 1,260 fps
Get a new Dry-Storage Box with each 2,100 rounds bought for $69.99

Free shipping code 12FREE with purchase of $99 or more until 1/22/12

Hey, Casper,
Thanks for posting this. I told the Mrs. about the deal, and she said "that sounds like a good deal"
We walked into Bi-Mart at 6:30 tonight and picked one up. Also got a 30 rd magazine, 500 rounds of ammo, and a mag loader.
By 7:15 I was down at the range putting holes in paper with my new .22. They only charged me $5.00 because it was my
second transfer today. I love America.

Hey, Casper,
Thanks for posting this. I told the Mrs. about the deal, and she said "that sounds like a good deal"
We walked into Bi-Mart at 6:30 tonight and picked one up. Also got a 30 rd magazine, 500 rounds of ammo, and a mag loader.
By 7:15 I was down at the range putting holes in paper with my new .22. They only charged me $5.00 because it was my
second transfer today. I love America.

How well did the mag loader work?

How well did the mag loader work?

I shot about 200 rounds yesterday and never touched a single shell.
You dump a box of 50 in to the loader, shake it to get them to align,
attach the magazine, and turn the little red knob.until you can't turn it any more.
I would have paid twice what they were asking for the loader.
Totally worth it.

Thanks for the heads up on this guys. I had been looking for a 10/22 but had hoped to get one for less than $200. Also picked up the Butler creek magazine and loader. Got it home and the wife asked if she could try it!

Thats a horrible price.... Fishermans puts those bulk packs on sale for $14.99 every other sale add(even bi-mart).... Meaning $60 for 2100 rounds.... You end up paying $20 for the "free" $15 dry box... lol

Now you need a deal on some 22LR ammo.

Cabela's has Federal Bulk .22 Long Rifle Ammunition
Loaded with 36-gr. copper-plated hollow-point bullets
Capable of muzzle velocity up to 1,260 fps
Get a new Dry-Storage Box with each 2,100 rounds bought for $69.99

Free shipping code 12FREE with purchase of $99 or more until 1/22/12

I caved in and picked up a 10/22 last week during the sale. I plan to use it for offhand/iron sights practice. Still haven't got to shoot it though.. Looking forward to the time change in March so I can go after work.

Marlin 60 for $146 is a very good deal btw..

I bought one too at this price. Already had ammo, but I get most of mine at bi-mart. Also bought two Butler Creek 25 rd mags. They didn't have the ruger ones.. AND I accidentally grabbed one that has the plastic lips and not the metal ones. but it has worked fine so far though. Just went out an put 500 round through it today. :)

Love Bi-Mart.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top