JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
BHK O1 TOOL STEEL ESSIAC (Long discontinued and the best BHK Knife ever made IMO) with leather sheath $180
BHK front.jpg

BHK back.jpg
BHK O1 Tool Steel Bushcrafter with leather sheath $150
BHK Bush front.jpg

BHK O1 woodsman with leather sheath $SOLD

Condore Bushlore with leather sheath $50
Condor.jpg
Becker 7 with wood grips, leather sheath, and patina'd finished
Becker 7.jpg All.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Updated
UPDATED FOR SALE ZT561, ESEE 6 GB #12, Battle Gorse Knives bushcrafter and essiac, Becker 7, Condor bushlore available.

ESEE Knives
ESEE 6 GB # 12 of 100 - (New unused) $275 With two sheaths. NEW!

ESSE JUNGALAS $200– SOLD

ESSE 5 $175 – SOLD

ESEE 4 $110– SOLD

ESEE 3 - (Well used ESEE 3 with finish coming off and grips stained with use. This is and the Becker 16 are the o my knives I really use. Old RAT logo as I collected all non-NEW ESEE logo knives. Not needing to sell but will sell for $80 with kydex sheath.

Becker:
KaBar Becker 16 $80– SOLD

KaBar Becker 7 – stripped coating, with patina, custom wood handles, and leather sheath -$80 REDUCED now $75

Battle horse knives:
BHK O1 Tool Steel (New unused) - battle horse knives Brumby/Woodcrafter? Tan micarta handle leather holster with drop down $180

BHK O1 Tool Steel (New unused) – Bushcrafter, smooth micarta handle, leather holster $150 REDUCED now $140

BHK Woodsman (New unused) and leather holster with drop down and fire steel $140- SOLD

Condor:
Condor Bushlore (New unused) wood handle and leather sheath $50 REDUCED now $40

Zero Tolerance:
ZT550 $150- SOLD

ZT561 $200 – Tan scales, Titanium handle – ELMAX

ZT566CF $180 SOLD has some wear on the belt clip

Kershaw:
Kershaw Cryo -$50
Kershaw Hinderer black handle -$35 GIFTED

PM email address for pictures.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top