JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I'm sure they had some cut backs and laid some people off in that dept.
We all knew this was the type of reason we needed this law not to happen. Now if you want to get a gun you dependent on the good ol govt to assist you.

Soon the wait will be longer than the NFA times.

IMO about the only thing that has been reduced is the level of private party sales via forums like this where individuals publicly state their intent.

Now, between friends that can be trusted, my guess is most folks will simply say Phloyd can go fornicate himself.

Private party sales like concealed carry when done correctly, no one is the wiser.

That's a good point. Even if folks use a forum or a site like AL to make a listing, just to get the info out in front of folks, if they were contacted by someone they already know/trust, what's to say they wouldn't stick it to pretty boy Floyd and do it behind the scenes. Not really any good way for them to track it anyway.

Please to them money doesn't mean anything.
When they don't have enough they just take more.
All they care about is control and taking away rights of the crazy right wing nut jobs.

They didn't care about blowing $100s of millions on the CRC or cover oregon website, or the money they blew on the guy to overhaul the education system.
We could go on for days.

It's never about the money, just like marijuana, it's not about the tax money.

They hired 3 new examiners at the OSP Firearms division?
I was caller #1 on Friday around 2 it took 34 min's on hold to talk to someone.
When I asked why not 5 or 10 they said it was only in the budget for 3.
I call Bullbubblegum

Please to them money doesn't mean anything.
When they don't have enough they just take more.
All they care about is control and taking away rights of the crazy right wing nut jobs.

They didn't care about blowing $100s of millions on the CRC or cover oregon website, or the money they blew on the guy to overhaul the education system.
We could go on for days.

It's never about the money, just like marijuana, it's not about the tax money.

True. But the extra fee just helps them stick it to you even further. You get to pay them for the benefit of screwing you. "Thank you sir may I have another" ;)

I wonder how soon our liberal progressive democrat Governor will be bragging about all the bad guys her BGC law has prevented from buying a gun? I really would like to know if they prosecute anyone.

They will and they are working on it. Efforts are under way to make it look good.

Oregon has set up OSP as the background check middle man in this state and added an additional layer of government control and delays. Totally unnecessary IMO since in most states FFL dealers can call directly to NICS but good luck getting it changed in Oregon.

E
Oregon had OSP running background checks for purchases from dealers since 1989, 5 years before NICS was established. They've just kept the same thing running since then. While I agree it would be faster, cheaper, and more private to do the checks directly through NICS, the Dems would have to give up nearly 3 million in revenue per year. If Democrats had less funds in the government they wouldn't be able to control the poor as well.

What a scam NW Armory wants 50+10 for private party transfer. Tigard Pawn 4 More will do it for 15 + 10 very reasonable. have completed several smooth transactions through them. slight inconvenience but it does offer some peace of mind.

all that being said SB941 does nothing to stop crime.

What a scam NW Armory wants 50+10 for private party transfer. Tigard Pawn 4 More will do it for 15 + 10 very reasonable. have completed several smooth transactions through them. slight inconvenience but it does offer some peace of mind.

all that being said SB941 does nothing to stop crime.
How is that a scam? It maybe a crappy price but what is the scam?

Yea... bubblegum them and their $50, but it ain't a "scam." It's just what they want to provide that service, and you're welcome to go elsewhere.

And to think that our ancestors got in covered wagons and braved starvation, Indian attacks, dehydration, and getting lost in order to go to a new land and make their fortune with their own two hands; so that they can now have the same level of micromanaging government that does nothing that it promises other than guarantee more misery.

I wonder if our ancestors are looking down on us shaking their heads.

WOW! NW Armory wants $60 for a single transfer? Thats $120 if a trade were to be done that should be $0 out of pocket UnF'ing believable.

Is that what they charge if you were to order something online as well?

WOW! NW Armory wants $60 for a single transfer? Thats $120 if a trade were to be done that should be $0 out of pocket UnF'ing believable.

Is that what they charge if you were to order something online as well?

I bet that price is to deter people from doing it there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top