JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Will do 1200 no scope, 1500 with. Great deal on this setup.

Still interested in interesting trades and trade plus cash deals as well, not limited to only AR's and 1911's but those deals would get a preferential look

Multiple flakes already on this.... Seems like some things don't change around here, haha.

Anyways, still for sale/trade. When I say trade I mean for firearms of equal to more value. I also ONLY mean firearms and ammo, I'm not interested in old chainsaws and trailers.

Ok, since I am itching for another AR15 so bad, I will trade this setup for 1100-1200 worth of AR, 1400-1500 with glass.

This goes for AR trades only. Make sure your value matches up with mine. Prefer local meetup due to family and work obligations, but may be flexible for the right setup.

11/30/2012 - buyer bailed after making deal, now I have already spent the cash on Xmas gifts thinking I would have this $$$ in hand. I will take 1,000 for the rifle only if you come get it ASAP before my wife kills me for the credit card

External bumps dont work any more. Ditto sheepdip.

What is on the barrel? Krylon or duracoat or ??

Thanks

Pm me a good price with/without scope please.. And yeah, it really does need refinishing. Kind of have to factor that in. Do you have a reliable round count?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.