JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's Seattle dying and the earthquake.
The earthquake was the sinkhole shifting to the correct coordinates, under Fergies office.

Beware of lake Langlois!!! fish caught in it was cover with white leach like parasites.

source.gif

Anchor Worms....?

Parasites of Freshwater Fish | Minnesota Sea Grant
ANCHORWORM (Lernaea spp.) copepod Red pustule on or near base of fins; thread-like body may protrude from wound 1/8 to 1 inch; buries anchor-shaped head into fish. Body protrudes; inflamed pustule may form. Parasite may drop off, leaving inflamed area. Yes Cut out inflamed area; clean fish and prepare as usual

When I lived in the Salt Lake Valley there were some reservoirs we fished that had anchor worms in the trout once the water warmed in early summer/summer. As I remember it had something to do the feeder streams wound through cattle pastures. Didn't hurt anything according to F&G, looked awful, and I never really fished those waters.

Lernaea_parasite_on_a_Murray_cod.jpg

Probably not a big deal, if you wanted to pick 'em out?

Now THIS.....
965f6c8a6b53b41bd27561ca98abe8e1.jpg

I think I don't like this thread, especially them there pictures

:s0170::s0099:

Well, the one above of a German Brown (not to be confused with the brown, corn studded, trout of the Willamette during rainy months) was feeding heavily and the fly fisherman musta' squoze him some. :D

Anchor Worms....?

Parasites of Freshwater Fish | Minnesota Sea Grant
ANCHORWORM (Lernaea spp.) copepod Red pustule on or near base of fins; thread-like body may protrude from wound 1/8 to 1 inch; buries anchor-shaped head into fish. Body protrudes; inflamed pustule may form. Parasite may drop off, leaving inflamed area. Yes Cut out inflamed area; clean fish and prepare as usual

When I lived in the Salt Lake Valley there were some reservoirs we fished that had anchor worms in the trout once the water warmed in early summer/summer. As I remember it had something to do the feeder streams wound through cattle pastures. Didn't hurt anything according to F&G, looked awful, and I never really fished those waters.

View attachment 599852

Probably not a big deal, if you wanted to pick 'em out?

Now THIS.....
View attachment 599853

so THATS the one stealin bait and spittin hooks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR