JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The notion that the NRA is all-powerful and outspends others lobbying and donating to candidates is a LIE.

George Soros has spent more than TWICE AS MUCH on democrats and their causes than the NRA spent altogether.
And Soros is only #19 on the all-time donors/lobbyist list.
The NRA didn't even spend 1/10th (10%) of what the #1 influence buyer, the SEIU, spent on dems and their causes.
The NRA is #77 on the list of all-time influence purchasers:

http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?order=A

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/15/politics/defy-gun-lobby/index.html

If you read between the lines, it's pretty obvious what analogies they are trying to draw.

The truth is that cigarettes are NOT as cool as guns. You can find 45 instances of the right to keep and bear arms constitutionally affirmed in US constitutional law. Cigarettes? Not so much...

Guns are so cool that governments use them when enforcing any subsequent rules against guns and cigarettes. Those cops and soldiers have to buy their own tobacco, even if they are allowed to use it in uniform.

I am sick and tired of these anti-NRA articles that have exploded in number over the past month. This is an organization that defends a constitutional right --- no different than, say, the ACLU which fights for other constitutional rights. Why should that be vilified?

I also don't like how the anti-NRA media present the NRA as if it were a single-celled organism. It represents me, and 5 million others! The NRA is strong because all of its members collectively give it strength.

I don't like every tactic the NRA does -- and I've had several disagreements. But overall I support them because they fight for our 2nd Amendment RIGHT.

the analogy the antis are trying to establish, is that "gunning" is a health hazard not only for the actors but also "second-hand", i.e. for the non-participating population. To change this "unhealthy" behavior, they will engage in tactics to isolate gunners socially, much like letting people smoke outside in the rain...

The temporary transfer provisions in I594 are a little taste of these tactics....

Does this mean we can only fire outside a 25 foot radius from any doors? o_O

That's a diabolical end run on IPSC
maxresdefault.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads