JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Parts of me were getting puckered up tight enough to make a diamond from a lump of coal, because I sold a 657 not too long ago, and shipped it. After enlarging your pic, I see it isn't mine. Mine had an unfluted cylinder.

I get them on craigslist from time to time, it's easy enough to sort them out, part of doing business on the internet.

They can't carry on a conversation for too long before they mess up on the grammar so bad it makes them obvious, if you have the free time they are fun to mess with:D

Yes i have noticed it is much worse on craigslist, it's fun to be like okay I'll pay you what's your account number and pin oh and I need your social as well they kind of freak out or they don't respond

Yea, burner phone number and PayPal phony account would be hard to track down.

YEPPERS"S
I keep an active "burner phone". Costs me $20 every few months. Originally it was an emergency phone kept in my work go bag. If my phone was to die or a couple times when I walked out the door and forgot it, I had a phone when I got to work. I long ago started using it when I sell something. When it comes time to give a phone for texting I use that phone. When done off it goes and back in the go bag.

Screenshot_20180419-073909.png

Now he wants to video chat to prove he is not a scammer but still wont meet at ffl

View attachment 451900

Now he wants to video chat to prove he is not a scammer but still wont meet at ffl

After that, to be really, REALLY sure you're being fair, you might enlighten him in the ways of proper F to F gun buying....Or not? That last message was in perfect English. Some people can be pretty ignorant to things. There's proof all around you, every day.

I wish they'd make some sort of real effort, draconian would be preferable, to hamstring scammers and identity thiefs.. the cost to society is absolutely astronomical.

I wish they'd stop the pilferage that goes on in grocery stores! You wouldn't believe how much merchandise walks out the doors these days. And the businesses are afraid to do anything about it for fear of law suites.

Do people actually fall for this stuff? They must or these folks wouldn't try these scams. I've run into some shady characters on Armslist, both buyers and sellers - but they give themselves away so easily, I'm quick to back out of any potential deal. Here on NWFA I can only think of one person that I think was trying to scam me - he eventually disappeared and I left negative feedback on him to warn other NWFA members. Overall, things on NWFA are much better than other sites.

Ive only had bad experiences of no shows if I recall.
Ive had more non-firearms scams that I know for sure.
The biggest was when I was much younger some one in our family heard about a family was down and out and needed a job, he got one he said but needed transportation. I bought a truck that needed engine work fixed it up and gave it to him and his family.
A week later I gotta visit from the Sheriff cause my name was still showing even though I gave his registration money( ya ya I know I know as I said I was young) the guy took it off-road and wrecked it. I found out this guy was not who he said after I told the Sheriff his name they found out and told his family travels and scams people. Me I saw a wife and kids and he needed a job. Sadly that really soured me on trust that has stuck. I am now careful.
Gun people seem to be all stand up people I have met, to this day still have some good friends to deal and trade with.

.I wish they'd stop the pilferage that goes on in grocery stores! You wouldn't believe how much merchandise walks out the doors these days. And the businesses are afraid to do anything about it for fear of law suites.
Look what happened to starbucks.. as per company policy they kicked out some (black) loiterers.. that manager was fired.
The next day, all starbucks are closed for educating the coffee jerks. That's a lot of money. Today, I hear that numerous blacks are going in, on camera, and demanding free coffee "for reparations".. and of course getting it.

Look what happened to starbucks.. as per company policy they kicked out some (black) loiterers.. that manager was fired.
The next day, all starbucks are closed for educating the coffee jerks. That's a lot of money. Today, I hear that numerous blacks are going in, on camera, demanding free coffee "for reparations".. and of course getting it.
Free coffee and all starbucks closing down for a day? Sounds like too much money going away.

Then again, manbun hipsters need a coffee place so I doubt starbucks is going away anytime soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top