JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It always amazes me the defects you can find when you really want to find one . . .

Sheldon
This is absolutely insane!! My only reason for posting this is to point out a problem that I know of that is present in 2 out of 3 guns that I know exist. My biggest problem is that Glock doesn't accept the fiscal responsibility of returning the gun and fixing the gun. My son bought a XDS when they first came out and although it took about 4 months they fixed the problem, apologized and sent him an extra mag for his trouble.They took the gun back on an RMA no cost to us,Take a look at this thread. Certain people have attacked my judgment,stature and ability to hold on. I am 60 years old and a Viet Nam era vet. I bought my first brand new handgun in 1982 a Colt Trooper MK3. Still got it and I damned well know whats acceptable and what blows!!!!

This is absolutely insane!! My only reason for posting this is to point out a problem that I know of that is present in 2 out of 3 guns that I know exist. My biggest problem is that Glock doesn't accept the fiscal responsibility of returning the gun and fixing the gun. My son bought a XDS when they first came out and although it took about 4 months they fixed the problem, apologized and sent him an extra mag for his trouble.They took the gun back on an RMA no cost to us,Take a look at this thread. Certain people have attacked my judgment,stature and ability to hold on. I am 60 years old and a Viet Nam era vet. I bought my first brand new handgun in 1982 a Colt Trooper MK3. Still got it and I damned well know whats acceptable and what blows!!!!

It's almost as if someone were deliberately trying to wind you up. :confused:

Dude, they are just ribbing you, I've seen the Glock/1911 insults go on for page after page and day after day! ;)
It blows that your pistol is a face burner and that Glock is being ornery about the shipping. Hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction! SRG

Dude, they are just ribbing you, I've seen the Glock/1911 insults go on for page after page and day after day! ;)
It blows that your pistol is a face burner and that Glock is being ornery about the shipping. Hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction! SRG
Back in the 70s Llama sent a revolver in to Guns And Ammo for an evaluation and field test. The evaluators discovered that the gun could not be cocked or fired pointed up. The cylinder would hang up on some part of the rotating mechanism. The gun needed to be cocked pointed down to be fired. The evaluators had quite a lot to say about that. One thing that stuck with me is that they said "a handgun needs to work every time" How that particular gun got past their quality control and into the hands of Guns and Ammo is nuts. I know every time is a fantasy and we have to prepare for the occasional hiccup but I guess I loose my sense of humor when folks don't stand behind their stuff. I'll try to work on that.

Back in the 70s Llama sent a revolver in to Guns And Ammo for an evaluation and field test. The evaluators discovered that the gun could not be cocked or fired pointed up. The cylinder would hang up on some part of the rotating mechanism. The gun needed to be cocked pointed down to be fired. The evaluators had quite a lot to say about that. One thing that stuck with me is that they said "a handgun needs to work every time" How that particular gun got past their quality control and into the hands of Guns and Ammo is nuts. I know every time is a fantasy and we have to prepare for the occasional hiccup but I guess I loose my sense of humor when folks don't stand behind their stuff. I'll try to work on that.

my PMR 30 ejects the casings so forcibly that in the stall at the range they bounce off the right wall, then off the left wall, then again off the right wall, and then hit me in the head. Its like pinball in there. You can juggle a couple of spent casings in the air at the same time if you fire fast enough. Im so glad they dont come right back at my face.

I took him at his word in post#1
Made an offer.
Was quoted, and labeled.
Was PMd that he was sorry I took offense.
Such a blivit..
HA Rick! What are you twelve? That so called apology was to point out that my response was not to include you who made the only response worthy of a reply. You offered a Glock up for trade and I respectfully said no! At which point did I give you my WORD!! Not sure what all the letters stand for but that's OK. I'm not twelve. Back to my original point. My dealer, after shooting my firearm decided that its performance was unacceptable. Glock USA was convinced by my dealer that its performance was unacceptable. Glock USA still has the gun. As soon as I get it back, hopefully repaired, I will put it up for sale. Not to anyone who has behaved less than the legal limit to own a handgun.

HA Rick! What are you twelve? That so called apology was to point out that my response was not to include you who made the only response worthy of a reply. You offered a Glock up for trade and I respectfully said no! At which point did I give you my WORD!! Not sure what all the letters stand for but that's OK. I'm not twelve. Back to my original point. My dealer, after shooting my firearm decided that its performance was unacceptable. Glock USA was convinced by my dealer that its performance was unacceptable. Glock USA still has the gun. As soon as I get it back, hopefully repaired, I will put it up for sale. Not to anyone who has behaved less than the legal limit to own a handgun.
By the way LM!

In all honesty, give it another range trip or two before dumping it. Glocks tend to get better with some rounds through them.

In all honesty, give it another range trip or two before dumping it. Glocks tend to get better with some rounds through them.
I appreciate that feedback. I traded my first and only Glock a 20 10mm for the 41. Admittedly I have always been a 1911 guy. The 20 always worked I just wanted the gen 4 in a 45 and after owning the XDM 5.25 the longslide Glock was a must have. As I pointed out with the Llama thing, a guy has to believe in his firearm. Thanx for a positive response.

Glock USA still has the gun. As soon as I get it back, hopefully repaired, I will put it up for sale. Not to anyone who has behaved less than the legal limit to own a handgun.

So...if the pistol comes back repaired, why sell it if your only problem with it was the ejection pattern?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top