JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
clearly he was only there for his stuff. No reason to use the gun when we as a society should really be sharing all our stuff equally with the legally challenged. I'll throw a few more bucks in with my state taxes this year to make sure his rehabilitation has access to internet and cable and perhaps some fillet mignon to ease the burden of being someone without the ability to know right from wrong. Poor guy :(

:D people don't shoot at each other all the time so it's good to inform them as to what different shootings look like. Either incident is something very possible so a mind informed is a mind prepared.

Guy sitting with his broke down car and gets killed by a cop in plain clothes, tells you what can happen.

:D people don't shoot at each other all the time so it's good to inform them as to what different shootings look like. Either incident is something very possible so a mind informed is a mind prepared.

Guy sitting with his broke down car and gets killed by a cop in plain clothes, tells you what can happen.

How about banning UC operations by cops. Make them all uniformed - detectives (or is it defectives?) included.

No, it is not better to miss. You cannot miss fast enough to win a gunfight. And that guy was in a gunfight. Just because the guy ran off doesn't mean the fight is over. He could have been running away to go get a weapon, a buddy, a buddy with a weapon....

Professionals miss all the time, but they practice to be better so they miss less. The burden is no different for civilians.

Training to hit the bad guy with your bullets is the most important thing. Training to know the conditions by which you can hit the bad guy better, with better tools, in positions where you have the advantage is a "must have" in your tool box.

That guy worked his way back up to a zero with that one shot.

Maybe I ought to get that guy one of my business cards....

Well, that clears it up then

hqdefault.jpg

Last thing that dude would ever see....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR