JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's special Devine territory... Only Jesus turns water into wine and only after the guests are loaded up on the cheaper stuff :eek::eek:

:D

IMG_4684.JPG

Take for example my thread on climate change.

Most people took it as a challenge to debate the cause or even if it was happening.

My point wasn't that they could or should do something about climate change, or out of control population growth, but rather to take it into account when considering preps.

There really isn't much the individual can do to prevent climate change, nuclear war, financial collapse or other threats - but they can prepare for them, and the preps are not that much different - still mostly consisting of shelter, food, water and security, but with some tweaks here and there.

Author brings up some good points. I think in some way or another we have done that here in many threads. It is up to each individual to do the things on there end. I know that I could do more with my neighbors but then there are some of them that I just don't like. o_O

The one thing that I have found myself doing more and more is surrounding myself with people that want the same things as me. I am tired of having people around that whine and cry over stupid sh!t and then do nothing to change it.

Thanks for sharing ATC

Agreed, and they keep reelecting the same lunatics!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews