JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel there's a balance to be struck, one helpful to personal physical and mental health. In real life, it's mostly there because where I live is so mellow, friendly and low-crime. It's when exposed to the wider picture like that afforded on forums like this the old warmonger creeps in, so that's the challenge, to find a healthy balance.
I've only seen two of Hanlin's deputies and they didn't come for me rather the adult kid of a neighbor who was apparently threatening his mother. From listening to her, he got a fair shake but they were firm about it and, yeah, they did remove him. But point taken, LEO's in the county are stretched thin and they do focus mostly on the county seat. In general we don't count on them, rather work together to secure our little patch of wilderness.
Nope. Keep up a decent diligence.

LEO response times can be pretty low, depending where you are & when. Absolutely nothing against LEO's, it's budget constraints and vast territory. Criminals know this.

Thanks and, oh I should mention, having just visited SimilarWeb to analyze site statistics, I own a web forum and moderate a couple others, nothing related to firearms, and have been around forums since the late 1990's. I was a bit surprised that the site shows its 'headquarters' as Washington DC. and I presume Paul Harrell must be pretty popular in some circles since a significant number of searches for that name end up here and it is in fact the most popular search that does. Anyway, I've likely shared too much so will get back to gun topics. Have a great weekend!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top