JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which do you think is the better choice for EDC: Dan Wesson CCO, Dan Wesson Guardian (45) or Sig P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO?
Thx,
Jim

Depends on your body style, clothing you're wearing, and how you're going to carry it...I'd, personally, go with the Dan Wesson CCO if you're going to carry it IWB, but the sig is a great choice for OWB.

EDC=Every Day Carry. Ya, I actually had to look that up. I guess I'm not in the Kool Kids Klub. (Mostly just ribbin' ya)

Anyway.. Daily Carry is a S&W 4506 .45 ACP in a level 2 OWB retention holster (Not a very good one, I'm looking for another but they are hard to find for the gun).

What's better is so much a matter of personal choice that it's not worth talking about. Unless you were talking about something actually stupid (.25 auto, .500 S&W) this is purely a matter of personal preference. I happen to really like my P220. But the others are fine guns and about the same size as I recall. Which one do you like and shoot the best?

EDC=Every Day Carry. Ya, I actually had to look that up. I guess I'm not in the Kool Kids Klub. (Mostly just ribbin' ya)

Anyway.. Daily Carry is a S&W 4506 .45 ACP in a level 2 OWB retention holster (Not a very good one, I'm looking for another but they are hard to find for the gun).

What's better is so much a matter of personal choice that it's not worth talking about. Unless you were talking about something actually stupid (.25 auto, .500 S&W) this is purely a matter of personal preference. I happen to really like my P220. But the others are fine guns and about the same size as I recall. Which one do you like and shoot the best?

Least with the 500, if he ever needed to draw it, the crim would just piss himself and run.

I carry a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II + IWB. A little larger than I like but I shoot it very well and, since most of my work (security) is after dark, the laser could come in handy!
I'm 5'-10" and 185#'s (used to br 6'-0" and 235#'s but old age and gravity are taking a toll!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top