JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well with the economic slow down I am cutting my beer budget by 50% :( Well now I am missing the warm fuzzy feeling that to many beers bring. I have been enjoying micro brews for a good many years, but I tried a 6 pack of Milwaukee ice and it wasn't all that bad :eek: This lead me to remember a beer I drank when I was young and broke, Old English 800 man that was some nasty swill.
I don't care for the lighter beers **** Miller, Bud, Coors ect...so I wondering if any of you are on the same quest ?

Can't do the PBR, never have been able to. Bought an OE 800 a couple of months ago when I was feeling nostalgic, didn't taste as bad as I remembered. Lately I've been sticking with the Tecate, but Natty Ice was the go-to beer when I was in college. I still buy the micro's on weekends.

PBR tastes like Coors Light with rusty nuts and bolts dropped in it.

Next sip, think about it..........you'll taste it.

I told that to a 65year old man that had been drinking it his whole life. He took one sip after I told him that and never bought it again.

Hmm, I'll try this next PBR I have. Though I promise, it won't be my last! Not sure anything could ruin my taste for the Blue Ribbon!

Vote PBR here. Great beer at a great price!

In these economic times a brew kit and reloading equipment may be the best options. Sorry I too love micros, but can't think of a cheap beer that tastes good.

I'll shoot wolf .223, but can't bring myself to drink PBR!

I will not swith no matter the cost as with guns or bullets. Some things in life are better left untouched and unchanged. I am a Corona and St. Paulie Girl guy plus my Turkey and JD on the side with a nice Cuban Cohiba. But I am thinking of getting that little Heiniken keg in that thing that looks like a coffee pot. I might be able to taste some of that this month for my B-day. Well shall see.

Cheers,

Scott

Me too, and I have had too many to count of many different beers from many countries.

A close second is Carlsberg Elephant beer from Denmark, and third, Smithwick's from Ireland.

Us PBR'ers are not a lot of unwashed pikers! We just know what's good! :s0155:

(Yes that's pikers, not bikers)

Hmm, I'll try this next PBR I have. Though I promise, it won't be my last! Not sure anything could ruin my taste for the Blue Ribbon!

Vote PBR here. Great beer at a great price!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top