JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well with the economic slow down I am cutting my beer budget by 50% :( Well now I am missing the warm fuzzy feeling that to many beers bring. I have been enjoying micro brews for a good many years, but I tried a 6 pack of Milwaukee ice and it wasn't all that bad :eek: This lead me to remember a beer I drank when I was young and broke, Old English 800 man that was some nasty swill.
I don't care for the lighter beers **** Miller, Bud, Coors ect...so I wondering if any of you are on the same quest ?

Can't do the PBR, never have been able to. Bought an OE 800 a couple of months ago when I was feeling nostalgic, didn't taste as bad as I remembered. Lately I've been sticking with the Tecate, but Natty Ice was the go-to beer when I was in college. I still buy the micro's on weekends.

PBR tastes like Coors Light with rusty nuts and bolts dropped in it.

Next sip, think about it..........you'll taste it.

I told that to a 65year old man that had been drinking it his whole life. He took one sip after I told him that and never bought it again.

Hmm, I'll try this next PBR I have. Though I promise, it won't be my last! Not sure anything could ruin my taste for the Blue Ribbon!

Vote PBR here. Great beer at a great price!

In these economic times a brew kit and reloading equipment may be the best options. Sorry I too love micros, but can't think of a cheap beer that tastes good.

I'll shoot wolf .223, but can't bring myself to drink PBR!

I will not swith no matter the cost as with guns or bullets. Some things in life are better left untouched and unchanged. I am a Corona and St. Paulie Girl guy plus my Turkey and JD on the side with a nice Cuban Cohiba. But I am thinking of getting that little Heiniken keg in that thing that looks like a coffee pot. I might be able to taste some of that this month for my B-day. Well shall see.

Cheers,

Scott

Me too, and I have had too many to count of many different beers from many countries.

A close second is Carlsberg Elephant beer from Denmark, and third, Smithwick's from Ireland.

Us PBR'ers are not a lot of unwashed pikers! We just know what's good! :s0155:

(Yes that's pikers, not bikers)

Hmm, I'll try this next PBR I have. Though I promise, it won't be my last! Not sure anything could ruin my taste for the Blue Ribbon!

Vote PBR here. Great beer at a great price!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top