JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy a Bravo Company or Daniel Defense or a Colt. They are built with machine quality steel and have a warranty, yet are the best gamble to operate properly and last through harsh operation without having to CHANGE parts.

So I have to ask since you all have endorsed Tavor, for a Bullpup, what is so special about it, I have fired bullpups and i don't feel like its all that and the attention, maybe i am old school. FAL or a FN Scar is much cooler, if we are going to go cool factor. But thats my opinion, and those are like the little hole on my henie

if want a cheap and decent AR Go on google and search for AR-15 rifle kits, they come with everything you need minus the lower ( so you can ship the kit to your house) then all you need to do is buy a stripped lower, thats what i did, found a delton kit for 490 and got an anderson lower for 100 heres a pic, obviously the rail, fluted barrel, mag and scope didnt come with it, but even with all that im only at 950 total,

IMG_1539.jpg

if want a cheap and decent AR Go on google and search for AR-15 rifle kits, they come with everything you need minus the lower ( so you can ship the kit to your house) then all you need to do is buy a stripped lower, thats what i did, found a delton kit for 490 and got an anderson lower for 100 heres a pic, obviously the rail, fluted barrel, mag and scope didnt come with it, but even with all that im only at 950 total,

Where did you buy yours?

Oh also how much skill do you need to build one? Is this something I can do with some patience and tutorials?

IMG_1539.jpg

i got mine off del-ton.com but they are sold out, i bought one of the last ones they had and iv been checking back every few days and still sold out, But like i said just go on to google and type in AR-15 Rifle kits and start clicking on links, Iv found alot that way. Mine came complete all i had to do was install the parts on my upper. It took me and hour to make my gun look like it does in that pic.

Also with that kinda $$ you may wanna consider an AR-10, which is in a .308.. I almost bought one but it would of taken all my fun money (they are about $1500 for the basic ones, someone correct me if im wrong)

BUT if you have 2500 Sit down and think about what you really want, I dont know what your gun collection looks like, but maybe you wanna buy a ar and a few other guns and not just blow it all on the AR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top