JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a Texan (2 years transplant in WA) I can tell you Beto simps hard for the votes… He'll run his mouth and say whatever he hears will get him votes. Sketchy as hell and I hope people call him on his bullcrap and keep Abbott in. Would I trade Inslee for Beto though? Maybe……

As a Texan (2 years transplant in WA) I can tell you Beto simps hard for the votes… He'll run his mouth and say whatever he hears will get him votes. Sketchy as hell and I hope people call him on his bullcrap and keep Abbott in. Would I trade Inslee for Beto though? Maybe……
Seriously, you think a freak in a sheepsuit could be a trade-up? LOL

Seriously, you think a freak in a sheepsuit could be a trade-up? LOL
Its a good question though. Is a freak in a sheepsuit better than a straight up freak? At least the sheepsuit guy might get afraid of us and back down. At least that's my thinking 🤷‍♂️

In all seriousness though and for the record, I dont think it would be a trade up. We shouldn't settle for any of these wacko politicians!

It's pretty transparent to anyone that has 2 brain cells to rub together and make a spark. Unfortunately, it seems the majority of the people that actually bother to vote have a shortage of available brain cells and the attention span of a gnat. So, they fall for this kind of crap every....single....time. :s0054::s0054::s0054:

They got all these people brainwashed constantly on social media, watching the news and believes anything they tell them not questioning anything. Vote for this,wear these masks, stay home, people who have guns are criminals and so forth. We all know it's all BS and the politicians and the news are corrupt. It's only when we say enough and people start waking up that we can really start living.

Last Edited:
Its a good question though. Is a freak in a sheepsuit better than a straight up freak? At least the sheepsuit guy might get afraid of us and back down. At least that's my thinking 🤷‍♂️

In all seriousness though and for the record, I dont think it would be a trade up. We shouldn't settle for any of these wacko politicians!
Might get afraid? The fear they need to experience is realizing that Henry Bowman is looking at them through the sight on his Solothurn S18-1000!

1646807527100.png

No offnese intended.....to the Mexican population.

Aloha, Mark

I call him Bento O'Rourke.

I'll have to explain, because it is a little personal and obscure.

A local Japanese-American grocery sold Bentos, and I bought them for a lunch whenever I was near by and hungry. Their Bentos were a Japanese dish featuring a bed of noodles or rice, topped with vegetables, some sort of meat, and a sweet, Teriyaki- or Yakisobo-like sauce.

They got rid of any vegetables that were getting too old by using them in the Bentos. The meat was chosen because it was getting too old, or had been cooked (sort of like Costco Chicken) but had not sold.

The link to Beto is that I think that his ideas have gone past their "use by" date.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top