JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beta is little more than Diane Feinstein's hand puppet without the Chinese spy. The AWB should never have happened. There's a reason almost 20 years later it hasn't been able to work again nationally.

The dems can not gain any more traction with this issue. No new people are coming on board. Some leftist are actually thinking they want guns too.

^^Point being we're way down the list...

At this point, unless something really exceptional happens, he really has no realistic hope to win the nomination or the White Hoiuse...he likely knows this.

As such, he's simply more of an instrument to plant the seeds in the general public's minds of confiscation from a national platform...then let the idea simmer for a bit so the leftists/prohibitionists to push later on...they're just moving the ball a few inches down the field.

After all, a presidential CANDIDATE suggested it - so it must have some legitimacy, right? Right?

Boss

A little more up to date....2018 at # 83 out of 192 countries.

It's gone up though, since 2012 to 4.9 from 4.7
The more homicides, the more they want to ban the guns. For me it's exactly the opposite. The more homicides, the more I feel I NEED to have said guns. It means they aren't able to control the violence and therefore I need to take it on myself to protect myself and my family. They just don't understand that they can't regulate violence. A law is just ink on parchment to those who wish to do harm.

The more homicides, the more they want to ban the guns. For me it's exactly the opposite. The more homicides, the more I feel I NEED to have said guns. It means they aren't able to control the violence and therefore I need to take it on myself to protect myself and my family. They just don't understand that they can't regulate violence. A law is just ink on parchment to those who wish to do harm.

Agreed. :s0155:

Switzerland was in the 10 safest counties. We need to model our gun laws on Switzerland.

Perhaps.

Moreso we need to revisit whom raises children, & how it is done. Current "system" is blatantly not working.

Switzerland single parent households ~6%. USA single parent households broaching 20%, and has been for multiple generations.

Switzerland was in the 10 safest counties. We need to model our gun laws on Switzerland.

Swiss gun laws are much more restrictive than ours. Lots of permitting for gun purchase and carry ( NOT shall issue and you need a legit reason ) Ammunition laws are MUCH stricter.

They simply have less jackasses in Switzerland....by a wide margin.

Last Edited:
I won't take direction from a crowd appeaser clown appetizer ...sorry Beta, you're dismissed consumed.

:D

screen-shot-2019-05-09-at-16-10-28.png

Beto...To me he appears to be the young kid/guy, 19-22 maybe, young, dumb and full of semen. I can't for the life of me figure out how someone like this gets into a position like this. This guy should really be working at a car wash, gas station, first job(s) kind of thing. After he works his way up in the world and gets some experience and maturity, THEN he get's an assistant manager position somewhere like Dollar General. At THAT time he's on his way. Work hard and long and make something of him self. No, I don't think so. This kid had wealthy folks (guess), and went to college right out of high school. He was smart enough to do all the work, got good grades, and passed with honors. Nowhere in that education was common sense and life lessons taught/learned. What a Putz

Kamala Harris advocated for just that. Eliminating free speech.......Blocking President Trump's twitter account. Locking him out, whatever. Partially on account of Trump's so-called part in causing the Elpaso shootings. And everything else that's not good of course.
Agreed. But he's 47.

Now he's saying if we hunt with them, we can keep them at a hunting club. Thanks Man :s0155:.

Some misinformation at work from the article:

The student went on to explain that an AR-15 is "much more efficient" at killing an animal like a deer and how if a weaker gun is used, it could potentially put the animal through more pain, and its adrenaline can "spoil" the meat.

:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR