JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When one does not learn from history, one ends up repeating history. Being that one particular political party prefers revisionary history, they're destined to repeat hostiry.

The one saving grace may indeed be the tenacity of the III%ers... God Bless Amerika!!!!

Why are all the gun-grabbers actually trying to GRAB all the legally-held guns and make sure that only the police and the armed forces can actually have guns?
@tac, I knew the event of which you were referring, I just thought this was a good, if rhetorical, question. :)

With roots in El Paso, Erica Mayo, who lives now in Brighton, speaks into the mic: "We have a right to live a life without fear."

Ms. Mayo, no.... you don't. No where in the US Constitution (nor anywhere in the Bible even) stipulates that you have a "right to live a life without fear".

The reason? Because it's simply not possible while evil exists. What you DO have however, and is stipulated in the aforementioned "publications", the right to maintain your own safety, security, and the pursuit of happiness. Both of which require thoughtful effort..... aka WORK!

Show me JUST ONE PASSAGE stating as such, and I'll concede my arms.

I'll wait right here.... o_O:rolleyes:

While these three inalienable rights are underscored in the Declaration of independence, the right to pursue happiness is clarified in this quote from Benjamin Franklin: "The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself." Just as important is the right to liberty, which includes the right to bear arms to guarantee a free state without tyranny and provide the needed protection of the life of you and those under your care.

Fear is a state of mind and an emotion, not a state of being, and is therefore a choice and only under the control of those who fear. Of course there are unreasonable fears people suffer from, like arachnophobia, but this doesn't justify a government decree banning spiders. That is just stupid, like this person's uneducated statement.

Not surprisingly, it appears there was some hyperbole involved:rolleyes:...

Boss

11.jpg

Ray

Wha............Beta lied, Again? Say it isn't so! :eek:
Who woulda thunk it, a politician who Lied and Twisted facts or simply made sh!t up for his agenda! Shame on you Beta, SHAME!
Go back to mamma's basement with your cheese grater and leave the big boy stuff to the big boys!

Ms. Mayo, no.... you don't. No where in the US Constitution (nor anywhere in the Bible even) stipulates that you have a "right to live a life without fear".

The reason? Because it's simply not possible while evil exists. What you DO have however, and is stipulated in the aforementioned "publications", the right to maintain your own safety, security, and the pursuit of happiness. Both of which require thoughtful effort..... aka WORK!

Show me JUST ONE PASSAGE stating as such, and I'll concede my arms.

I'll wait right here.... o_O:rolleyes:
Fear is a choice in any situation.One can be irrationally afraid of anything.

Listen to how she is being treated at the restaurant over the phone. Wait until the end it's disgusting.
Perfect example for doin a Red Flag on that caller! I bet she called it in too, and knowin the Sheriff in that county, they take that stuff pretty serious! :s0155: I sure hope that Good Ol' Boy ends up in the klink for a while, needs to loose his rights to be a free man for a while!

I wrote - 'Last time that happened in a major nation was 1933, and we ALL know how THAT one ended'.

Xaevian - don't be puzzled. The country was Germany and the year, 1933, was the year the their new leader, Herr Hitler, removed all privately-owned firearms from millions of legal owners by stating that the only people who needed guns were the police and the military.

German citizens weren't the only ones disarmed.

tumblr_pxw0mafIxt1ytr5y9o1_400.jpg

He backpedaled some tonight. Now he says that he's sure Americans are law abiders and will turn in their ARs and AKs when he makes them illegal.

Yeah. Sure thing Beto. :rolleyes:

He backpedaled some tonight. Now he says that he's sure Americans are law abiders and will turn in their ARs and AKs when he makes them illegal.

LOL
I saw that too. Pity the interviewer didn't have the balls to ask Beta what he would do about folks who wouldn't sell their guns to the government.
Softball interviews suck.

Gee Beta, thanks for havin faith in us honest law abiding folks, sure makes me wanna do the right thing!

Unfortunately Beta, your faith is misplaced, and your insistence is foolhardy! Yes Beta, I do in fact intend to "Do the Right Thing" I will Retain the lawfully obtained private property I currently own, and I will continue to enjoy their ownership and stewardship of the 2nd thank you very much!
No Beta, I will not be willingly turn in anything, no will I comply with your unlawful scheme, and if you push me, I will push back much harder!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top