JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anti Beto Shirt
beto-not.jpg

Beto doubles down: Fines will make you turn in your ARs.

15-20 mass shootings have been prevented by Australian gun control laws. You better believe it.

Beto should read some history.

A few fellows in 1773 were a little bit ticked over some unjust taxation, involving the premise of taxation without representation and interestingly enough...Government OVER REACH.

Had themselves a little publicity, the Boston "tea party"...and the beginnings of an entirely unheard of Free Country were born.

Are we all that shocked at who some of the electorate will vote for these days? Remember, someone who had an FBI investigation reopened eleven days before an election, only to have it closed again two days before votes were cast, won the popular vote.

Everyone on that stage last night supports an Semi Auto Ban, magazine ban and confiscation. I dont know how anyone that owns a gun or has any understanding of history can support this. But.. many gun owners do:(

Biden wants AWB (semi auto ban), magazine ban, etc. Took 10 seconds to find this vid. Makes the following statement in the first minute.

" No rationale to own a military style weapon, an AR15"

"There is no threat to the 2A by telling people there are certain weapons they can not own"

"No rationale" is right there in the Dems own policy platform. Rrrright.....they're following the Pied Piper. BUT.......IMHO, it's gotten worse with this election cycle

Preventing Gun Violence
With 33,000 Americans dying every year**, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

Taken from: https://www.democrats.org/party-platform#gun-violence

Aloha, Mark

What's so damn scary about this is that none.nada.zip democratic voters seem to be freaking out over the *I'll do this by EO* aspect of this. We have a political system that ping-pongs back and forward between the parties...give the president that kind of power and it will come back to haunt you...

Exactly. Someone should ask a Kamala supporter how he or she would feel if Trump would exercise the power Kamala threatens? Would they support that? Would it be a good thing? To bet that your team is always going to be on top is a bad bet.

Indeed, so ain't happening. The guy is a cartoon character.

It is the ones more likely to get in, like Harris, that trouble me. As quoted above, she too thinks mandatory confiscation via "buy back" is a "good idea".
I'm curious about how Kammie will apologize publicly for her "Impeach Kavanaugh!" rants now that the latest attempt to smear him has proven to be yet another fraud. She just proved herself to be an hysterical joke.

I'm curious about how Kammie will apologize publicly for her "Impeach Kavanaugh!" rants now that the latest attempt to smear him has proven to be yet another fraud. She just proved herself to be an hysterical joke.

It pains me to say this, and I write this in a most forthright manner: I'm horrified at the dark, mad, joke our democracy is descending into. And this is coming from someone who, though most scientifically minded, views existence as some sort of curious cosmic jest, though unraveling said is a beautiful exploration. Still, the present morons who rule over us, and wish to do so, are simply shocking. :eek:

our democracy
If that were so, we wouldn't be dealing with Congress, the Reps and the Senators voting "for the people" :rolleyes: what we are supposed to have is a Constitutional Representative electoral republic, as opposed to straight up democracy

I mean, in practically every tyrannical government in recent history thats not a monarchy; it has been because of people directly voting them in :rolleyes:

Ceasar didn't take power, it was ceded to him by the republic. The shogun of Japan didn't take power, it was given to him by the emperor of Japan. Hitler didn't take power, it was given freely. And on, and on it goes throughout history. Bloodless coup after bloodless coup. All of these tranfers of power were in a mad, irrational hope that exchanging freedom for security would be good for everyone. For all their powers of reasoning and problem solving, recording history to learn from mistakes, humans are about as dumb as any other herd animal.

You can talk to me all day about politics I disagree with, I don't care.
But the second it involves anything Anti-2A/Anti-gun I walk away.
Gun rights are not god given nor are they given to you by those above you.
It is a natural right.
You will not decide how I will defend myself.
You in general will not decide for me.

Looking back, who was the first idiot to label the AR15 a weapon of war? The M16 is a military rifle. That just gets my grits every time.

Also they cheer for Beto but they won't vote for him. Seems like he's not to be taken seriously. He is a man child. A spoiled one at that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top