JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People like beto just want your guns, your rights, and your tax money. They are trying to create a zombie generation. Mindless clueless people are easyer to control and especially with no rights. Education is one main key here along with going after the real issue which they probably will never do.

What a Sad State we have come to when this is the pride of the party put on that stage in the bid for the White House! I wonder if the world is laughing it's collective arse off over this sh!t show! These people are the "Best" the dem party can put forth, my how far we have fallen!
I really hope Trump wins by a land slide, force them to change the game ad start putting up real candidates!
Sadly, When Trump does win, it will be full melt down, antifa run riot, and this time, folks are really going to see just how far screwed up it really is! Maybe this is "THE PLAN" maybe it's to show how far left the left have gone, how stupid people have become ( No offence to stupid people) and maybe it's to finally get folks off their arses and do something, like, I don't know...............................VOTE!

Shirt now available taking Beto's threat and turning it into a warning to all...

Last Edited:
Shirt now available taking Beto's threat and turning it into a warning to all...

And the response has been issued...

Life has taught me that whenever something promoted makes ZERO sense, we are being sold out by someone, and that someone is hoping everybody is looking over here when what is really going on is happening over there. My guess is these delusional dimtards are on display to guarantee a Trump victory and to guarantee a further, more violent division among Americans
Remember Occam's Razor and what
( IIRC) Napolean said--"Never interrupt an enemy while he's making a mistake.
Beta's blathering has tipped the libtard hand and undoubtedly boosted membership and donations to the NRA,SAF and other gun rights groups.

People like beto just want your guns, your rights, and your tax money. They are trying to create a zombie generation. Mindless clueless people are easyer to control and especially with no rights. Education is one main key here along with going after the real issue which they probably will never do.

720D2E4B-631F-4DD4-A4BB-E7BFC2D2D819.jpeg

Interesting how in so short of time it went from "No one wants to take your guns ..." to "Hell, yes, we're going to take you AR-15s ..." Not that I believed the former for a nanosecond; it is just telling how quickly they've dropped the façade.

And Beto is a puke. He won't get the nomination, but I'd wager someone of his view on this topic will. Interesting times, Chinese curse, you know the drill.

Interesting how in so short of time it went from "No one wants to take your guns ..." to "Hell, yes, we're going to take is just telling how quickly they've dropped the façade.

Isn't it tho? You know there's many out there face-palming over the cat being let out of the bag early.

And has he leap to the front of the polls by a 10 point margin? Nope. But he'll get his 3.4 seconds of fame while boosting sales before receiving his 'participant' ribbon.

Boss

Parenthetically, Beto isn't the only one. While the party is split on mandatory buy-backs, he's not the only one to have said similar things.

Senator Kamala Harris, advocates a sweeping ban via Executive Order.

When asked by the Washington Examiner if her plan would include legal gun owner databases or gun confiscation via law enforcement visits to residents who own banned firearms, she replied, "I'm actually prepared to take executive action to put in place rules that improve this situation."

And said a mandatory, Federal-level "buy back" is a "good idea":

In New Hampshire on Friday, Senator Kamala Harris of California told reporters that requiring owners of assault weapons to sell them to the government is "a good idea" because "we have to take those guns off the streets."

Cory Booker also backed the idea:

New Jersey Senator Cory Booker said he supports the proposal. He noted that other countries have been able to take military-style semiautomatic weapons "off the streets" and that the U.S. can't let the National Rifle Association "tell us what's possible."

Elizabeth Warren wants semi-automatics subjected to National Firearms Act registration, tax, etc. (much like machine-guns, suppressors, et al.) of existing owners, institute a buy back for those who can't or won't do the registration, and a ban for any future ones. Those that refuse to comply would face federal prosecution:

Passing a new federal assault weapons ban. The 1994 federal assault weapons ban successfully reduced gun deaths but was allowed to expire ten years later. Congress should again ban the future production, sale, and importation of military-style assault weapons, and require individuals already in possession of assault weapons to register them under the National Firearms Act. Just as we did successfully with machine guns after the passage of that law, we should establish a buyback program to allow those who wish to do so to return their weapon for safe disposal, and individuals who fail to register or return their assault weapon should face penalties.

Executive Orders are NOT laws, POTUS cannot write a law or legislate from the bench! He/She could get senators to write a bill, but that's the limits on the executive! Demand enforcement of existing laws, but cannot make new ones! Ol Joe even said so during the debates before kamalla shut him off! These people are TRAITORS, and should be treated as such!

Here's a pretty good article I just read by Kurt Schlicter covering Beta's wishful thinking.
In counterpoint, I read an article somewhere earlier that said most folks being law abiding, would give them up.

I guess I'll be an outlaw...

Beto The Furry Is Less Amusing When He Calls For Violence Against American Citizens
7ce64a24-268e-4aae-b1e6-70079a6b628f.jpg
The clownish antics of Tex Kennedy, that drunk driving furry and El Paso punchline, are much less funny now that he is promising to convert millions of Americans into felons and send armed government agents to their homes to steal their constitutionally-guaranteed property. Maybe he doesn't know – whether due to pharmaceuticals or simply because he's stupid – that two Democratic administrations ago, right up the road, the feds sent a bunch of armed men to take the forbidden guns of some people who were minding their own business and it turned out poorly. That debacle resulted in four dead ATF agents and over 70 dead civilians – including dozens of kids the feds burned alive.
Too bad that ridiculous dwarf George Stephoplatypus didn't query The Waco Kid on how many Waco reruns he and his fascist friends are willing to accept to show us rubes who's boss.
After all, that's what this AR-15 immoral panic is all about. There are 20 million scary fake "assault weapons" out there in the safest of all possible hands – that of American citizens for use in defending themselves, their families, their communities and their Constitution. How many of them were used this year by scumbags to hurt other people in the mass shootings that get exponentially more coverage than the blue city bloodbaths that are exponentially worse?
We had what? Two recent incidents? Two? In Chicago, two shooting incidents is a slow hour. Two in 20 million – I like those odds.
This dream of unleashing the cops (and who knows – the Army too?) on Normal Americans is designed to arouse the impotent urban libs who desperately want to flex their puny muscles and humiliate us by stripping us of that which makes us citizens and not serfs. Oh, and the fringe benefit is that we could no longer resist the kind of Cuban tyranny these creeps dream of imposing. For the elite left, gun bans are a twofer.
Oh, that's crazy talk that is very crazy, you crazy person of craziness!
Really? As part of Scat Francisco's continuing campaign to convert my novels into nonfiction, its local Politburo declared that the NRA is a "terrorist organization" and promised all sorts of nasty consequences for firearms dissenters. That's right – a government body in a progressive cesspool explicitly outlawed a group of American patriots because the goosesteppers-by-the-Bay dislike these Americans' political views. Since the Bill of Rights is now the Bill of Suggestions, what other thoughts and opinions will they outlaw? Christianity seems pretty unprogressive – how about banning that? Everyone but those insufferable pinko Unitarians are terrorists!
But hey, if we Normals disarm the elite will suddenly do a 180 and start totally respecting our civil rights.
"It's true," insists my pet unicorn, Chet. "It's totally true!"
Beto, as if that's his real name, got the fussies because someone from Texas named (of course) Briscoe Cain responded to the Fascist Furry's threats to send armed people to steal his property by observing that his AR-15 would be ready and waiting. Whether or not this was an appropriate thing to say is not the point, which is why Drinky O'Runfromthescene and his media cheerleaders tried to make it the point. The point is that an awful lot of armed people – many of them vets – feel really strongly that sending folks with guns to rip away their Constitutional rights is a tyrannical act of war. And that reality has consequences most Americans are unwilling to accept to bring about the nation of defenseless sheep our alleged betters desire.
The harsh fact is that when you send people with weapons to steal other people's stuff there's a huge potential for violence – especially if 1) the intended victims strongly (and correctly) believe that they have the Constitutional right to do what they are doing, and because 2) by definition, the people being oppressed have guns. Eric Garner was just trying to peddle some loose cigs and the cops killed him – when you pass a law you resolve to use force to enforce it, and whenever you use force there's a risk someone ends up in a body bag. Beto is willing to take that risk. Are you?
Of course, the elite and its media lackeys howl "YOU'RE ADVOCATING VIOLENCE" for even raising the manifestly obvious issue of the violence that would almost certainly result from a frontal assault on an actual provision of the Bill of Rights that actually exists, as opposed to some constitutional specter composed of penumbras, emanations and liberal preferences. It's a lie, like everything liberals and their gimp media say. You are advocating violence when you propose to used armed force to attack American citizens in order to steal their property and freedom. Beto is advocating violence.
This is no hypothetical. It's happened before.
Lexington and Concord.
Waco.
Ruby Ridge.

See the trend? When governments try to take Americans' guns, people die. Maybe scary black guns scare you, but is that danger really what you want to sign on to?
Gun confiscation leads to violence – that's not a hope but an observation, and an objective fact. Of course, the Democratic transcriptionists that comprise the mainstream media will try to drown out this essential critique of their plot with lies. Just wait for how they mischaracterize this column. They really think their own followers are dumb. It's them accusing you of having a pro-burn agenda when you suggest they not lay their paws on a hot stove. Ditto the useless Fredocons, who will take a break from their multiple failed marriages, from advocating for wars you get to fight for them, and from bellying up to the Lido Deck buffet for their second breakfast carb download to parrot the party line of their liberal donor dommes. Apparently True Conservatism™ means ignoring inconvenient history if it might make people less likely to accept the preferred policy prescriptions of the tech Ernst Pierre Blofelds out in Silicon Valley stroking your checks.
c14444d7-d2f9-4e6b-844d-01e9c874e494.jpg
Recommended
Scott Morefield
The fact remains that the plan to take our guns – you know, the intention the Democrats kept denying having until The Waco Kid got off message in a play to break the one percent ceiling – will lead to dead Americans. That's not a wish. That's a warning. Beto advocates violence, while we say the violence he would inflict is unacceptable.
So, the question remains – a question our much-worse betters most definitely do not want you asking because its answer will make every Normal American less likely to support our garbage elite's scheme. The question, you furry freak and all you bloodthirsty leftist Venezuelaphiles, is how many Americans are you willing to see die to realize your dream of an America composed of disarmed serfs?
My answer is, "None." I am willing to accept precisely zero Wacos.
But I bet our elite's answer is, "As many as it takes."
Wondering what an America where the bloodthirsty Betos of the left ruled would look like? Check out my action-packed yet hilarious novels, People's Republic, Indian Country and Wildfire. The cruise-shilling grifter contingent called these books "appalling," which is the best blurb I could ask for for Book IV (coming soon).
Books By Kurt Schlichter
51cwB9CuUrL._AC_SL170_.jpg

Parenthetically, Beto isn't the only one. While the party is split on mandatory buy-backs, he's not the only one to have said similar things.

Senator Kamala Harris, advocates a sweeping ban via Executive Order.

And said a mandatory, Federal-level "buy back" is a "good idea":

Cory Booker also backed the idea:

Elizabeth Warren wants semi-automatics subjected to National Firearms Act registration, tax, etc. (much like machine-guns, suppressors, et al.) of existing owners, institute a buy back for those who can't or won't do the registration, and a ban for any future ones. Those that refuse to comply would face federal prosecution:

What's so damn scary about this is that none.nada.zip democratic voters seem to be freaking out over the *I'll do this by EO* aspect of this. We have a political system that ping-pongs back and forward between the parties...give the president that kind of power and it will come back to haunt you...

You want guns gone? Then do it by amendment. The fact that these candidates want the power to EO this, and the fact that D voters are cheering it...have these people never read a book / studied history / went to civics class ???

We need to hold a constitutional convention to #MakeThePresidentPowerlessAgain

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads