JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if Beta is the Sacrificial Lamb made to rant and rave and do the full semi auto Looney Toons while Spread your Legs Camalla or Pocahontas swoops in under the radar and takes the top spot? Ol' Nearly Dead Joe flashed up the skirt a little and gave us a look at the real possibilities, but it's those two Females who scare me the most!:eek::eek::eek:

I wonder if Beta is the Sacrificial Lamb made to rant and rave and do the full semi auto Looney Toons...

That's a plausible theory...they/he knows he's not going to get the nom, so he plays the 'wayyyyyy left' to make others look more 'reasonable'...hoping in a couple cycles it'll be his 'turn.'

Boss

Hes just glad to get the chance to be on tv. Hes just revolting bc he did never got his tv time on cops. He just pissed bc the guys got a rap sheet on him and hes just mad he can own guns lol
Screenshot_2019-09-14-19-34-03~2.png

Last Edited:
This clown is not going to be President.
Anyway.
He's a Idiot.
He's just saying anything now to keep him on TV

This is true. But is also true that he is opening the way for more people to come out as confiscators, and some of those will eventually be making their way to local, state, and Federal offices. Over time, I expect to see more people like him percolating up through the system. He's an idiot, but a harbinger too.

What happens when these turd-suckers get their way? This guy LIVED that particular Hell in the Balkans and luckily lived to tell the tale:

If you don't read and follow Selco, you're not a prepper. :p

Well, all I can say is those innocuous "red flag" laws are going to come back to bite constitutional Americans right in the azz. And here's a classic example. Imagine a burglar and thief calling the FBI on a Congressman... :s0054:
I try to not be shallow about these things, but without ever even hearing Word One from either of these cats I'd be inclined to back a Brisco over a Beto... not sure exactly why.

Also, from the article:
"I mean, anytime you have somebody threatening to use violence against somebody in this country to resolve a political issue, or really for any reason, that's a matter for law enforcement," O'Rourke told CNN."

Really? Does that include multiple (real and graphic) death threats, rape lists, multiple encounters with law enforcement up to and including the FBI?
Just wondering because most mass shooters tend to telegraph their intentions with those very things. They do it a LOT.

Get with the program, Bucky... you're looking awfully dumb.

The more lies ranting and threatening these anti nut jobs do the more problems
Our country has had If they would just shut up and inforce the gun laws that were originally placed in order as about 5 or so years ago . Things would be better for all. I rarely seen serious violence, homelessness or racism issues untill the last 5 years , the more they impose their will through mulipunation the more problems intensify but they are to self absorbed or stupid to see it,
.The faint of heart & mind eat this crap up :s0149:

Gun Grabber catch-22
First, the swamp creatures get their draconian background check in place for all gun purchases.
Second, the same creatures fail their own background checks when they try to buy the guns from us.
Third, they blame failure on Trump, Reagan, Russia, and climate change (maybe not in that order).
Fourth, pitch their book deal on their failure on CNN.
Fifth, profit!

I wonder if Beta is the Sacrificial Lamb made to rant and rave and do the full semi auto Looney Toons while Spread your Legs Camalla or Pocahontas swoops in under the radar and takes the top spot? Ol' Nearly Dead Joe flashed up the skirt a little and gave us a look at the real possibilities, but it's those two Females who scare me the most!:eek::eek::eek:
Life has taught me that whenever something promoted makes ZERO sense, we are being sold out by someone, and that someone is hoping everybody is looking over here when what is really going on is happening over there. My guess is these delusional dimtards are on display to guarantee a Trump victory and to guarantee a further, more violent division among Americans

Life has taught me that whenever something promoted makes ZERO sense, we are being sold out by someone, and that someone is hoping everybody is looking over here when what is really going on is happening over there. My guess is these delusional dimtards are on display to guarantee a Trump victory and to guarantee a further, more violent division among Americans

Could be, but I personally doubt it.

IMO, there would be a true division should one of these anti-2A folks be nominated & elected, and the house + senate shift as well...

More than likely, these anti-2A types (Beto et al), are being left to drum up publicity so that the other anti-2A types can back pedal there public stance...

NB: pretty soon the MSM hacks will drop any mention of/about/over confiscation ("buyback"), once the "real" candidates begin gaining legs. Any questioning over such from REAL journalists will be answered with a spin the likes of which hasn't been seen nor heard...

Last Edited:
Could be, but I personally doubt it.

IMO, there would be a true division should one of these anti-2A folks be nominated & elected, and the house + senate shift as well...

More than likely, these anti-2A types (Beto et al), are being left to drum up publicity so that the other anti-2A types can back pedal there public stance...
Good point on the back pedaling. It is a classic move demanding that $100 bill from your wallet, but compromising with you to take only $50...so to speak.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top