JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK The whole group is pretty delusional but Beto's pretty much lost his marbles. I do have to thank the guy for making the NRA's message a lot easier to deliver.

Beto now says gunmakers will fund the AR 15 buyback and it's not a tax..

Yeah right. It's funny how some politicians live in a static world where cause and effect has no relation to economic reality

image.jpeg

Public service announcement: when the government collects money by a surcharge, it is called "tax". Stupid antis and their made up definitions...

Francis is an extreme leftist, who was honest about his intent to violate the constitution and Bill of Rights... Who in their right mind would want such oppressive leadership?

Let the extreme left keep up they rhetoric, it's only going to serve to get Trump re-elected by a Reganesque type landslide...

Yup, I said it first :s0094:

I guess it's back to using his wife's inheritance to skateboard across America, so he can later write a novel about his life experience and get appointed to a corporate board of directors and never have to work again. And then he'll run again and blow another $30 million dollars donation money. Life is great when you live off of other people's money.

Francis is an extreme run of the mill leftist, who was honest about his intent to violate the constitution and Bill of Rights... Who in their right mind would want such oppressive leadership?

Let the extreme left keep up they rhetoric, it's only going to serve to get Trump re-elected by a Reganesque type landslide...

Yup, I said it first :s0094:

FIFY, as I wouldn't say he's "extreme". He's pretty much middle of the road, especially when compared to the left as a whole.

Ray

German citizens weren't the only ones disarmed.

View attachment 625173

Hmmm. I've just noticed that one. Let's just point out that the UK population was never armed at all, let alone in the way an American calls being armed, that is, in free and easy possession of real live guns. Here in UK that has NEVER been the case in all its history. Guns were NOT usual items of household accoutrements.

Add that far from having 3000 miles of ocean between the USA and Hitler's gigantic and thus-far totally overwhelmingly successful Army, England was just 21 miles away, and getting SHELLED every day by German long-range guns.

You can still stand on the cliffs of Folkestone and Dover and SEE the locations of the German guns, with nothing more than a pair of kids' toy binoculars.

Does THAT put it into a little more perspective?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top